Ouch.. think I gotta move the pile-o-pennies...

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: Ouch.. think I gotta move the pile-o-pennies...

Postby mtldealer » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

ScottyTX wrote:
mtldealer wrote:
ScottyTX wrote:We will be looking at a new house in the next few years and my wife actually told me..now get this.. that I need to get rid of all those pennies before we move cause they're not coming with us. It almost started a full out riot in the house :)

Oooh I feel your pain. I can't count how many times I have heard... "stop playing with your pennies." at one point my fiancée said she would rather me go to a strip club cause I would spend less time per week there than I would sorting.

Man, I'm sure If I were to do that she would still say your not touching me with those fingers tonight.....sigh ;)

LoL... I definitly need to soak and then wash my fingers before I touch anything after sorting. Pennies are DIRTY.
mtldealer
Penny Collector Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:18 pm

slickeast wrote:A hand truck, also known as a two wheeler, stack truck, dolly, trolley, trolley truck, sack barrow, sack truck, or bag barrow.

I would say 2 wheeler or dolly myself.
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Engineer wrote:
hags wrote:I got $20 on the wife.....

Me too. Who's collecting the bets?

My two cents would be to sell the copper hoard and buy silver to keep her happy...until she sees you rebuilding it. :mrgreen:

You can always rebuild your hoard after you get into your new home! I hear Adam Young knows all about selling in mass quantities....or is that just a rumor? :lol:
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing