Capital Account

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Capital Account

Postby Hawkeye » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:29 am

Does anyone else watch Capital Account on RT? I was annoyed the other day when Lauren and Dmitri said they were leaving, but it seems that they are moving to Yahoo Finance in NY, which was a bit of a surprise to me. Has anyone heard anything about this? I didn't agree with everything on the show, but it was refreshing to not hear the same old garbage day after day like the other finance shows.
Metal > Paper
Hawkeye
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Capital Account

Postby RichardPenny43 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:25 pm

I watch it, Lauren is a fox! :mrgreen:
I didn't know she was leaving, I must have missed that one. :(

Did you see the episode when she talked about Greshams law? She talked about copper pennies and showed a clip from the Nightline story. :thumbup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0t5GRP2 ... ata_player
RichardPenny43
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Capital Account

Postby Hawkeye » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:11 am

RichardPenny43 wrote:I watch it, Lauren is a fox! :mrgreen:
I didn't know she was leaving, I must have missed that one. :(

Did you see the episode when she talked about Greshams law? She talked about copper pennies and showed a clip from the Nightline story. :thumbup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0t5GRP2 ... ata_player

She's definitely not hard on the eyes. ;) But aside from that, she had a good show - interesting guests and commentary. What other financial show is going to even mention Gresham's law, let alone talk about it seriously? I hope she gets another show and keeps having similar content.
Metal > Paper
Hawkeye
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions