Silver, The Ultimate (Drone) Protection

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Silver, The Ultimate (Drone) Protection

Postby shinnosuke » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:29 pm

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Silver, The Ultimate (Drone) Protection

Postby neilgin1 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:48 pm

second time i read that, and i got to tell you, it makes my skin crawl. i remember when i was 12, and this movie came out called "Soylent Green", and to my active child mind the future looked bleak and scary....and here we are today, reading articles about clothing that will make you invisible to predator drones, that our own government sends into the air, with a president that has the "legal" authority to kill ANY American citizen he or any of the security state elite deem to be a threat.

Why are we putting up with this?

believe me, i know the ugly reality behind my question, which is....what CAN we do?

you know, one day people are going to wake up. but i fear that will only come after they all have nothing left to lose.

here's a clip from another film that made a huge impact on me, about the same time, it spoke to me, yet i am impotent. and making that confession just SUCKS.

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:18 am

A half hoodie will not do much good, IMHO.

"Why are we putting up with this?" Because we have yet to reach the tipping point. Maybe some day we Americans will come to a point were we would rather die fighting for our idealized "Liberty" than tolerate the ever increasing subjugation of our freedoms.

In other words, we have not the gumption of an Iraqi yet.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Z00 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:57 am

This will continue until "we" as a nation decide to enforce the following:

Extrajudicial killing is official US policy. Doing so violates fundamental international, constitutional, and US statute laws.

Article 3 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states:

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 6 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights states:

Every human being has the inherent right to life. This right shall be protected by law. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his life.

Common Article 3 of the four Geneva Conventions states:

(T)he passing of sentences and the carrying out of executions without previous judgment pronounced by a regularly constituted court, affording all the judicial guarantees which are recognized as indispensable by civilized peoples" are prohibited at all times under all circumstances with no exceptions.

The Constitution's Fifth Amendment states:

No person (shall) be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.

US statute law (18 USC 1111 - Murder) states:

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought.
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe
Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:49 am

I am not a fan of the drone program. While I can see how convenient they are to use....they are causing more harm than good, IMO.

No superpower should have the unilateral authority to assassinate ANYONE, be it a "terrorist" or whatever supposed threat our country faces. We don't have the right to kill people in this fashion! Whatever happened to being proven guilty before rendering judgment? I really don't get it. How would our country feel if another military power (like China) decided to start using drones in our own country? Begin a campaign of bombing the borroughs of New York or whatever city...to kill terrorists that THEY deem to be guilty. What would our society do about it?

I can imagine, our nation would NOT tolerate such policies....so why should a country like Pakistan have to put up with it?
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:53 am

Interesting read. However, I doubt this will see any kind of major use among regular people.
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby shinnosuke » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:55 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-1 ... er-manhunt

That's the link to an article about the bad boy in LA being hunted by drones. It's here, people. History in the making. Killer drones on US soil.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:06 pm

shinnosuke wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-10/us-use-drones-chris-dorner-manhunt

That's the link to an article about the bad boy in LA being hunted by drones. It's here, people. History in the making. Killer drones on US soil.

My stomach turned upside down when I read that on Drudge. He needs to go down, but this is precident setting nasty stuff.
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Postby sparechange » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:18 pm

If Dorner becomes the first guinea pig killed on American soil, it is doubtful the public will ever know about it.
Always drink upstream from politicians, they tend to foul things up.
sparechange
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:02 pm

shinnosuke wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-10/us-use-drones-chris-dorner-manhunt

dont fret. there are ALWAYS vulnerabilities in any wep's systems, and once discerned, there's always workarounds....in the case of drones, think about their command and control....cyber...ya get me?

a lot of smart young un's out there, who can do anything cyber...you feel me? nuff said.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals