1885 Morgan found by dead snake

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

1885 Morgan found by dead snake

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 am

When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Re: 1885 Morgan found by dead snake

Postby beauanderos » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:28 pm

never know what you'll find when you go roll hunting in Florida :shock:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Thogey » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Mrs. T was watching over my shoulder.

She crapped her pants, again.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:06 pm

I watched this at about 5:15 this morning. At first I just about jumped out of my skin, then I laughed so hard I woke up Mrs. Sheikh! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby blackrabbit » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:53 pm

That is the deadest snake I ever saw! So dead it's frightening!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Dang you! I think I got whiplash from that! :lol:
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby tonycrouch1183 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:02 pm

lol...showed the kids this...I'm a bbaaadddd dad!
tonycrouch1183

Postby shinnosuke » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Sheikh, it's a good thing you're in OK right now. If you were in San Antonio, I'd clean your plow for that little trick.

Gotta go change my Depends now...
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Numis Pam » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:17 am

Just re posted it on my Son-in-Law's FB page!! :twisted:
Guess I won't be getting any Mother-In-Law Points off this one! :lol: :roll:
Too Busy Sorting and Hoarding to Post Very Often! :-)
Numis Pam
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:37 am

Thanks everyone for being good sports! :D
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby SilverDragon72 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:01 pm

That was most interesting. I couldn't believe that a Morgan would be found in such a place! :o
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby NHsorter » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Hi, this is Mrs. NHsorter. My husband was found dead today in front of his laptop and this video was cued up on the screen. He had a massive heart attack. I just wanted to let you all know. I will be too busy to respond because I have all of these coins to bring to the coin star machine and it is going to take a lot of trips. I will miss him but not as much as that damn penny sorting machine will.
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Engineer » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:56 pm

NHsorter wrote:Hi, this is Mrs. NHsorter. My husband was found dead today in front of his laptop and this video was cued up on the screen. He had a massive heart attack. I just wanted to let you all know. I will be too busy to respond because I have all of these coins to bring to the coin star machine and it is going to take a lot of trips. I will miss him but not as much as that damn penny sorting machine will.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby NDFarmer » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:07 am

I'm still looking for the Morgan. I don't see it anywhere? :roll:
Copper - the "poorman's" precious metal !!
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:34 am

NDFarmer wrote:I'm still looking for the Morgan. I don't see it anywhere? :roll:

I Watched the Video 3 times looking for the morgan as well. Figured it might be a Carson City. No Such luck.

In other news headed north to help Mrs NHsorter get rid of those pesky coins. Its the least I could do. :)
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby PennysaverCP » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 am

I couldn't find the Morgan either. I even turned up the volume and had my son see if he could, :twisted: :twisted: . He couldn't!!!
PennysaverCP
Penny Collector Member

Postby baggerman » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:13 am

I was just taking a drink of coffe when I got to the end of the vid, now I have to clean my desk damn it! BTW Thanks my old ticker needed a charge this morning.
baggerman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby tedandcam » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Thanks Sheikh !
I like to come out of my chair on that one. I showed my son Cameron while I was making dinner, He said " I hate you ,Dad!" from across the house. 15 minutes later he burped and said "Thanks , Dad" I guess all is forgiven :lol:
tedandcam
Penny Collector Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:39 am

NHsorter wrote:Hi, this is Mrs. NHsorter. My husband was found dead today in front of his laptop and this video was cued up on the screen. He had a massive heart attack. I just wanted to let you all know. I will be too busy to respond because I have all of these coins to bring to the coin star machine and it is going to take a lot of trips. I will miss him but not as much as that damn penny sorting machine will.

Totally awesome! :lol:
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:44 am

Rodebaugh wrote:
NDFarmer wrote:I'm still looking for the Morgan. I don't see it anywhere? :roll:

I Watched the Video 3 times looking for the morgan as well. Figured it might be a Carson City. No Such luck.

In other news headed north to help Mrs NHsorter get rid of those pesky coins. Its the least I could do. :)

Look again. It's about six inches past the snake's head! Oh, and I had it wrong. It's not an 1885. It's an 1877 Morgan!
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:05 am

This worked better than I thought it would! All the responses are so funny my tummy is starting to hurt from laughing so much!

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:15 am

Showed it to Mrs. shinnosuke. She wasn't, uhm, happy. The silent ninja assassin of death is now headed to Oklahoma.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:19 pm

shinnosuke wrote:Showed it to Mrs. shinnosuke. She wasn't, uhm, happy. The silent ninja assassin of death is now headed to Oklahoma.

It must be a Japanese thing. I sent this in a PM to Tokunaga Chinami. She is a member of a J-pop band called Berryz Koubou and we were Facebook friends. It made her so mad she UN-friended me from Facebook! :( Oh, well! :lol:
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals