Silver To Eclipse $100 On Skyrocketing Chinese Demand

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Silver To Eclipse $100 On Skyrocketing Chinese Demand

Postby Z00 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:30 pm

“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe
Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Silver To Eclipse $100 On Skyrocketing Chinese Demand

Postby barrytrot » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:32 pm

While every one of these news sites is no more founded in reality than Fox/CNN/etc. I do agree that mounting Chinese impact is going to do some amazing things.
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Silver To Eclipse $100 On Skyrocketing Chinese Demand

Postby beauanderos » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:48 pm

barrytrot wrote:While every one of these news sites is no more founded in reality than Fox/CNN/etc. I do agree that mounting Chinese impact is going to do some amazing things.

Eric King contracts with different precious metals guys to provide reports for his site. It's always the same twenty or so contributors. Since his advertising is likely biased towards precious metals, he would be highly unlikely to publish the type of bile Jon Nadler (good riddance) used to spew on Kitco.

I go over to KingWorldNews if I ever get depressed about pricing, it's a quick fantasy feed to stimulate endorphins
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions