Who gets Cyprused?

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Who gets Cyprused?

Postby Z00 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Cyprused (aka Cyprus'd) is a new word that has emerged from the debacle that is the bailout of the country Cyprus.

Did you know that the "committee" that makes all the decisions about who and how bailouts are handled in the EU has no official name and it's decisions and actions do not receive oversight from the EU parliament?

Unofficially it is known as "The Euro Group"

It was officially given it's legal status in the 2009 treaty of Lisbon. At which time it was established as an informal committee to be comprised of the Finance Ministers of all the countries participating in the Euro currency. The ECB (European Central Bank) is to be invited to participate but has no vote. The committee is to elect a president every 2.5 years. They are to meet informally as needed and make all decisions regarding the Euro currency.
While they do meet face to face on occasion, a great many of the "meetings" are via a conference call. It is answerable as a body to no legislative body, not even the EU parliament in Brussels.
Apparently the only way someone can be removed from the informal committee is for the individual's country to remove him from office in their home country.

Therefore this group of idiots cooked up the whole Cyprused scheme off the cuff, in informal chats, mainly over the phone.

And isn't that a grand way to run a supposed"Union" of countries.

I call it BS.

What say you?
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe
Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Who gets Cyprused?

Postby TwoPenniesEarned » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:05 am

The IMF/Euro Cabal has no moral authority and no real authority save what they are given by the people. They will take what we allow them to take. Most people have been trained very well to submit to "authority" so I'm sure they'll give up their rights and money to the well dressed guys in suits speaking with authority in their voice and telling them they must be punished for the gambling losses of their local chapter. You can see this mentality creeping across the entire Western world, state by state. The IMF/World Bank/NWO creeps used to only sack banana republics so no-one cared. Now they are using the same playbook on us. Soon Cyprus' offshore oil and gas will be bought for pennies by scumbag gangsters using money stolen directly from Cypriots themselves. It's so unbelievably scummy and ridiculous. And it keeps happening in what I thought were well educated liberal countries. Will my fellow countrymen submit so easily and let it happen to us as well? I refuse this!
TwoPenniesEarned
Penny Collector Member

Postby Morsecode » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:31 am

Sounds a lot like the Fed Reserve, no?
Let's Go Brandon Kamala
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby TwoPenniesEarned » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:34 am

Same families, yes.
TwoPenniesEarned