A Rational Viewpoint

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

A Rational Viewpoint

Postby beauanderos » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:22 am

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: A Rational Viewpoint

Postby Engineer » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:29 am

My philosophy is simple; When CNBC starts screaming that it's time to sell gold, that's my cue to buy PMs.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:39 am

I've been thinking this for a while but I'm just now posting this, I'd be very surprised if the new Treasury Sec. Geithner seemed more of a yes man but this guy seems like he really knows what he is doing which is nothing good.i
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:36 am

Engineer wrote:My philosophy is simple; When CNBC starts screaming that it's time to sell gold, that's my cue to buy PMs.

my philosophy is even simpler, when CNBC starts screaming, I busts me a moov, Gangnam Style!!!!....serious. since Kim Jong Un, started flamethrowing apocalypse, man, them Korean hanna's are lighting up the mail order bride websites, big time....but I gotta take a nap

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals