Silver Manipulation Explained

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Silver Manipulation Explained

Postby Copper Catcher » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:01 pm

There are several great youtube videos put out by MrSilvergoldsilver that everyone on the board should look at.....it really goes into great detail!

The last one dated December 24th is really interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSilvergol ... Pg4qTNTP-E
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Silver Manipulation Explained

Postby appjoe » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:31 pm

Copper Catcher wrote:There are several great youtube videos put out by MrSilvergoldsilver that everyone on the board should look at.....it really goes into great detail!

The last one dated December 24th is really interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSilvergol ... Pg4qTNTP-E

Thanks for the link. It was very interesting.
appjoe
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:15 am

Cop,
really good share. thank you friend. There's so many thoughts going thru my mind, which i want to share but its late.
one short thought is this, having been around the markets, metals, grains, meats, etc....i've come to this truth, the most valuable commodity is information, and guys very rarely share info for free, and IF they do, you can be sure they have their position on, or have their cache covered. In other words, there is no altruism in the markets.....so this brings out my cynicism on why would Mr. silvergoldsilver share in such detail?

dont get me wrong, silver is going much much higher, and fiat is dead, just hasnt hit the ground yet.

one last thought, 30 years trading and i've stumbled upon this truth, the best trade is the one that hardest to make, ie...buying a roll of Proof Franklins at 27X is hard to pull the trigger on, but its the right thing to do. Buying a roll of ASE's at 650 to 750 is hard to do, but its the right thing to do. Buying a flat panel TV for the same price is easy and "fun" to do for the masses, but its precisely the wrong thing to do. Thats the valuable nugget i gleaned from the video.

i think we all, in the wisdom we have, should also look to buy buckets of wheat berry's with this worthless fiat ...branch out into other tangibles besides PM's and to consider lead as a PM, said lead being the kind that leaves the barrel at high velocity.

we sure do live in interesting times, dont we brother? What will our children inherit in the way of a bright future?, thats what makes me very sad as to what our beautiful countries come to. I've always embraced the American Dream, and it just seems to be crumbling. Curse those who live for unjust gain and greed, they are blots on our Nation.

my respect to you Copper catcher, neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby MO-SILVER! » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:15 am

Funniest video on YouTube I've seen in a while..
Formerly spartan_b88 on old forum.

"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?" Matthew 16:26
MO-SILVER!
Penny Pincher Member

Postby SteelCityCopper » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:37 am

MO-SILVER! wrote:Funniest video on YouTube I've seen in a while..

It's good they added some humor into such a gloomy topic... well I guess it's not so gloomy for us since most of us know what silver is truly worth ;)
Jason
- JPM doesn't determine our prices, the market does -
Steel City Copper
http://www.steelcitycopper.com
SteelCityCopper
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:02 am

Bring on the squuueeeezzzzee!

Ted Butler had a good line about naked short sellers: "He that sells what isn't his'n, must buy it back or go to prison! :lol:

Thanks, Copper Catcher for the video!

Well, excuse me gents, I am off to go get some more silver!

Hi Yo, Silver... Away!
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals