Watch your "Sixes" gang.--important read

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Watch your "Sixes" gang.--important read

Postby neilgin1 » Mon May 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Hey ya'll,
I would trust most everybody here knows I keep my eyes and my ears way open.

I have no special "in" or anything like that, BUT. there are two alt media sites, imo, stand above the crowd....zerohedge and sgtreport.com

and I've never seen such convergence of "stuff" like I just read on http://sgtreport.com/ on this 13th of May 2013.

let me put it this way, if WE were a dot mil unit, and I had ANY say?....my counsel would be to raise readiness to defcon2 for the next month, maybe till the end of July.

(to be frank with everybody, about Dec/Jan...I started to think that these humps would hold the whole thing together a lot longer than folks thought....it was right about that time precisely, I realized I might be WRONG...I thought it would be about 2018 before the wheels started falling off the wagon, but a week after I FELT this, Cyprus came, then school shooting, then the whole "we hate guns" mantra, etc etc)

so, go to sgtreport, today 13 May, if you can, and just start reading....if you think I flipped my cap, or am a can shy of a six pack, PLEASE TELL ME.....this kind of stuff, I don't have an ego, I would RATHER be wrong or mis-assess the situation. there were about three different reports that sat me up straight:

http://silverdoctors.com/emergency-g-7- ... e-trigger/

the above is a bad one....that would be a bad thing.

and I've also noticed both Benghazi and this irs deal popping up with ultra loud volumne....something is in the wind...I don't know what it is.

I really believe that last PM slam down was the indicator, that the ride is about to get rocky.

ok. so here's my take, if you're in a urban/suburban situation, think more about bugging IN. at the very least, top off the groceries to a month's inventory at the very least. If you have stacked "lead", find two GREAT hidey holes to stash it there, in case, they do like they did in Boston, same for PM's. make sure you have frns as budget will allow. as man of the family, this is the time to maintain an even strain, morale is crucial, even if you feel like s###, but on a brave face for the mrs, and the kids. as far as "bugging out".....if you don't have a a bug out locale locked and cocked, or a country cousin, you've already planned this with?....just stay put.....

I REALLY hope and pray i'm wrong....I got a 17 year old lad, 2,000 miles away from me, which makes me lean on Faith with intensity....maybe that's why this all is happening, so that we learn to rely on Faith.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: Watch your "Sixes" gang.--important read

Postby Kurr » Mon May 13, 2013 8:19 pm

All kinds of things blowin in the wind. Not only are the "power countries" meeting, the "power people" are too:

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/eli ... ecret.html
As reported by local media, billionaires are gathering on the island of Kiawah, located near South Carolina. The story broke on May 10, but the meeting was reported to have started on the 8th. “Suspicion was raised when nearly 20 very expensive jets were seen lined up at the Charleston International Airport on Johns Island,” reported WBTW.

The meeting is reportedly being led by Bill Gates of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The public has been kept away from the hotel which is hosting the meeting. Other reported attendees include Michael Bloomberg of New York, Oprah Winfrey and Billionaire Warren Buffet. The potential Presidential hopeful Jeb Bush is also reported to be attending...

The media is indeed picking up steam on the IRS story, which hits back at the administration and the Benghazi deal, which if it turns out to be a variant of the "October Surprise" things could go south very quickly as that would be an accelerant on an already rapidly evolving situation. And the DOJ has just been caught subpoenaing two months or so worth of phone records from the AP:
Justice Department secretly seized AP reporters’ phone records:
http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valle ... z2TEfWTxXM
Federal prosecutors secretly obtained two months' worth of telephone records of Associated Press journalists in what the news agency described Monday as a “massive and unprecedented intrusion.”

The Justice Department notified the AP on Friday that it had subpoenaed the records, which included more than 20 office, cellphone and home phone lines. The lines include the general AP office numbers in New York, Washington and Hartford, Conn., and the number for AP reporters in the House of Representatives press gallery.

And there was just that Secret Journalist Meeting of 14 agencies:
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/0 ... reporters/
White House Holds Secret Meeting with Reporters

The White House today held a secret meeting to try to influence journalists’ reporting on Benghazi.

It reportedly began at 12:45 pm ET and forced the regular, public briefing scheduled for 12:30 pm to be delayed until mid afternoon.

And of course "Homeland Security" is consolidating nicely:
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.c ... plex/44059

Washington notables broke ground on the future home of the Department of Homeland Security on Wednesday, symbolically starting construction on the biggest federal building project in the Washington area since the Pentagon 68 years ago.

The project will bring together more than 15,000 employees now scattered in 35 offices in the region, placing them on a 176-acre campus strewn with historic buildings in a long-neglected corner of Washington, five miles from the Capitol building.

Department leaders hope the $3.4 billion consolidation will help the department fulfill its core mission — protecting the homeland — in ways big and small.

wow... 176 acres, guess they need all that room to store the ammo they been buying!

And in New Orleans there was an event that shows some perspective on the security apperatus. Mothers day parade shooting, 3 suspects. Cops don't know who did it or why, didn't catch em, and there were officers in the crowd that was fired upon. Contrasts sharply with the Boston event where everything came together sooo neatly and FAST where they knew exactly who they were looking for and histories and all. Well it contrasts nicely if you have eyes to see one appears to be an actual crime and the other a psyop to provide a gateway to and judge reactions to martial law.

All in all the whole thing reminds me of a train that has just gone off the rails and is starting to tip but hasn't hit anything or slowed down yet. Scares the bejeebes out of me and I don't have an intel backround, just a conspiracy minded approach to power and moneyed interests.

This aint even getting into Syria and the fact that Russia already has those sunburst anti-ship cruise missile that screw us nine ways to Sunday and are now starting a hypersonic weapon program.
http://stratrisks.com/geostrat/12468
Russia is developing a hypersonic weapon program. It involves more than 60 companies and is scheduled for completion this summer. Launched in the former USSR, hypersonic weapon research was resumed in post-Soviet Russia in 2009 under the umbrella of the state-owned Tactical Missiles Corporation.

Viktor Litovkin, senior editor of the Independent Military Observer magazine, notes that work in hypersonic weapons did not begin from scratch.

I read my news aggregate sites and this just depresses me all to pieces. I don't even have the energy for anxiety anymore.
KJV Bible w/ Strong's Concordance: http://www.blueletterbible.org/
The Two Republics: http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/docs/THE ... UBLICS.pdf
Good reading: Frederic Bastiat "The Law" http://bastiat.org/en/the_law.html

A number of people are educated beyond, sometimes way beyond, their intelligence. - Tenbears
Kurr
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Mon May 13, 2013 9:23 pm

"wow... 176 acres, guess they need all that room to store the ammo they been buying!"

Now, that made me laugh! :lol:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby wheeler_dealer » Mon May 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Thank GOD for anti depressants.
Honey get the feather duster and clean the spider webs in the Bunker.
wheeler_dealer
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby InfleXion » Tue May 14, 2013 12:56 am

While I am as skeptical of meetings between the power elite as any we should understand that much of this is speculation by Bill Holter (via Miles Franklin blog via SilverDoctors). I don't know him so I don't know whether his opinions have merit or not, but here is one pertinent fact.

Per http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news ... g7-meeting

... G7 talks, which began a day after the dollar cracked the 100-yen level for the first time in four years.

So I wouldn't necessarily attribute the meeting to a sudden end game escalation. It seems more likely a PR campaign because everybody is noticing the psychological 100 yen mark. They had to know this was coming after Japan planned to double their money supply. So I'm not very concerned about it, at least not any more so than I am about the global situation as a whole.

Nevertheless staying awake at the wheel and having your house in order at all times is prudent. We are living in crazy times, but times have always been pretty crazy!
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

If it's printed on a piece of paper it's worth the paper it's printed on.
If it's a digital asset it's worth the electrons in cyberspace.
InfleXion
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby beauanderos » Tue May 14, 2013 1:30 am

InfleXion wrote: much of this is speculation by Bill Holter (via Miles Franklin blog via SilverDoctors). I don't know him

Question. Who is Miles Franklin?
Answer. Gold and silver broker.
Question. How do you promote sales of gold and silver?
Answer. Appeal to greed or fear.
Question. How do you appeal to greed in a down market?
Answer. It is difficult to do in a falling market.
Question. How do you appeal to fear in a world that's falling apart?
Answer. Easy. Become a writer for Miles Franklin.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby neilgin1 » Tue May 14, 2013 6:18 am

wheeler_dealer wrote:Thank GOD for anti depressants.
Honey get the feather duster and clean the spider webs in the Bunker.

Wheeler, Ray's right.....when I read what you wrote, I felt bad, almost like I sinned. Please don't take me wrong, I try NOT to be some tightly wound "religionist", but I always try to "love my neighbor as myself", and sowing fear isn't love.

I didn't mean to sow fear.....when I made that original post, it was because the first 12 articles on "sgtreport" just lined up....but sometimes I think, I should stay my keyboard unless I get HARD facts. ....but in reality, i'm just a regular guy, that's got an internet connection...period.

that really hit home last night after my mother called me, and I started on a rant along those lines. I feel bad, I should use better judgement, maybe heed my own advice....about being the man of the family and trying to maintain morale...in that I failed. I apologize to you all, neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Kurr » Tue May 14, 2013 10:33 am

I don't believe your sowing fear as much as trying to be a good shepherd to those you care about.

It's the ones who perpetrate these events and insist upon cloaks of shadow and secrecy, or the ones that try to instill fear for their own profits that are sowing the fear.

A number of people are educated beyond, sometimes way beyond, their intelligence. - Tenbears
Kurr

Postby BamaJoe » Tue May 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Well I don't think you're crazy. Things just don't "smell" right of late. One of the reasons I'm temp. cutting back on sorting is to do an inventory and top off/replace any preps that need it.
If you are waiting for the "correction" to buy you need to realize that the increasing prices ARE the correction.

$100 Silver soon coming to a location near you.
BamaJoe
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby shinnosuke » Tue May 14, 2013 7:57 pm

BamaJoe wrote:Well I don't think you're crazy. Things just don't "smell" right of late. One of the reasons I'm temp. cutting back on sorting is to do an inventory and top off/replace any preps that need it.

Good advice, Joe. It might also be good to think about the sort of preps that would be good for trading in a post-collapse world. P-38 can openers and ziplock bags come to mind. Chap stick and hydrogen peroxide. Toilet paper would be king.

It's good to be humble and quiet now and really deeply ponder where we're headed and how best to survive it all.

Strong hearts, all y'all.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Wed May 15, 2013 7:49 am

shinnosuke wrote:
BamaJoe wrote:Well I don't think you're crazy. Things just don't "smell" right of late. One of the reasons I'm temp. cutting back on sorting is to do an inventory and top off/replace any preps that need it.

Good advice, Joe. It might also be good to think about the sort of preps that would be good for trading in a post-collapse world. P-38 can openers and ziplock bags come to mind. Chap stick and hydrogen peroxide. Toilet paper would be king.

It's good to be humble and quiet now and really deeply ponder where we're headed and how best to survive it all.

Strong hearts, all y'all.

amen.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Kurr » Thu May 16, 2013 4:25 pm

It popped out, just seeing this today, worth the full read:
http://www.politisite.com/2013/01/17/re ... ZVAVUpXp5V
According to a report from the Washington Times, retired 4 Star Admiral James Lyons reveals the entire plot that led to the deaths of Americans in Libya that could have been prevented, who gave the orders, and why events took place as they tragically did...

In his words Lyons says that the attack on Benghazi was a bungled kidnapping attempt to be perpetrated upon Ambassador Stevens. This was to appear to be a hostage exchange for a terrorist prisoner who was to be released in trade for a supposedly captured US ambassador. The trade would have been for Omar Abdel Rahman an international prisoner, known as the Blind Sheikh.

This apparent abduction by terrorists of our ambassador and then negotiated trade for the Blind Sheikh would have been the “October Surprise” that would have elevated President Obama’s flagging popularity and boosted his approval ratings for a re-election. A dramatic prisoner exchange that saved our ambassador’s life However, something went horribly wrong. A cunning and illegal bit of treachery by the Obama White House turned into something entirely different. Obama’s October surprise turned into a carnage orchestrated by the White House itself as the President, Leon Panetta, and CIA Director, David Petraeus watched via a UAV real-time feed as a 7 hour attack on the Benghazi Embassy raged. Reportedly, stand down orders were given several times to different units within striking distance.

A plot of pure deception

With what should have been only a staged kidnapping of Ambassador J. Christian Stevens, instead, Navy Seals Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty refused a stand down order and began doing their job of protecting the ambassador using force. Immediately the well-trained Seals began inflicting heavy casualties upon the terrorists who thought they were merely in a cake walk to abduct Ambassador Stevens without mishap. As a result of the plan going awry, a massive attack arose from the anger of the terrorists who felt they had been betrayed by President Obama. In the aftermath of the battle which saw Navy Seal Glen Doherty was killed after the embassy had been overrun along with the ambassador’s staff. Ambassador Steven’s whose body showed up 5 hours later at a Benghazi hospital supposedly overcome by smoke as the initial press reports indicated was, in fact, raped, tortured, and dragged around Benghazi in retaliation for the botched Obama White House plan.

And the AP thing from the DOJ is just the tip of a steadily emerging iceberg it would seem:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/spying-on- ... es/5335335

Has the Obama Department of Justice Violated the Separation of Powers? California Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA) says that the Department Of Justice tapped phones in the rooms where Congress members speak informally and off the record, eat, sleep and socialize when they’re not on the floor of the House of Representatives or in their individual offices.These rooms are known as “cloak rooms”, which are the spaces in which a lot of informal conversations occur … both between Congress members, and Congress members and reporters.

Congressman Nunes told Hugh Hewitt:

[Congressman Nunes]: I don’t think people are focusing on the right thing when they talk about going after the AP reporters. The big problem that I see is that they actually tapped right where I’m sitting right now, the Cloak Room.

[Interviewer]: Wait a minute, this is news to me.

Congressman Nunes: The Cloak Room in the House of Representatives.

[Interviewer]: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Congressman Nunes: So when they went after the AP reporters, right? Went after all of their phone records, they went after the phone records, including right up here in the House Gallery, right up from where I’m sitting right now. So you have a real separation of powers issue that did this really rise to the level that you would have to get phone records that would, that would most likely include members of Congress ….

It's not the possibility of impeachment hearing I fear, but the distraction that will be perpetrated to get attention away from them.

Kurr

Postby theo » Thu May 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Kurr wrote:It popped out, just seeing this today, worth the full read:
http://www.politisite.com/2013/01/17/re ... ZVAVUpXp5V
According to a report from the Washington Times, retired 4 Star Admiral James Lyons reveals the entire plot that led to the deaths of Americans in Libya that could have been prevented, who gave the orders, and why events took place as they tragically did...

In his words Lyons says that the attack on Benghazi was a bungled kidnapping attempt to be perpetrated upon Ambassador Stevens. This was to appear to be a hostage exchange for a terrorist prisoner who was to be released in trade for a supposedly captured US ambassador. The trade would have been for Omar Abdel Rahman an international prisoner, known as the Blind Sheikh.

This apparent abduction by terrorists of our ambassador and then negotiated trade for the Blind Sheikh would have been the “October Surprise” that would have elevated President Obama’s flagging popularity and boosted his approval ratings for a re-election. A dramatic prisoner exchange that saved our ambassador’s life However, something went horribly wrong. A cunning and illegal bit of treachery by the Obama White House turned into something entirely different. Obama’s October surprise turned into a carnage orchestrated by the White House itself as the President, Leon Panetta, and CIA Director, David Petraeus watched via a UAV real-time feed as a 7 hour attack on the Benghazi Embassy raged. Reportedly, stand down orders were given several times to different units within striking distance.

A plot of pure deception

With what should have been only a staged kidnapping of Ambassador J. Christian Stevens, instead, Navy Seals Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty refused a stand down order and began doing their job of protecting the ambassador using force. Immediately the well-trained Seals began inflicting heavy casualties upon the terrorists who thought they were merely in a cake walk to abduct Ambassador Stevens without mishap. As a result of the plan going awry, a massive attack arose from the anger of the terrorists who felt they had been betrayed by President Obama. In the aftermath of the battle which saw Navy Seal Glen Doherty was killed after the embassy had been overrun along with the ambassador’s staff. Ambassador Steven’s whose body showed up 5 hours later at a Benghazi hospital supposedly overcome by smoke as the initial press reports indicated was, in fact, raped, tortured, and dragged around Benghazi in retaliation for the botched Obama White House plan.

I've never heard a credible explanation as to what the Ambassador was doing in such a dangerous place on the anniversary of 9/11. They were certainly covering for something. However the idea that allowing a sitting Ambassador to be kidnapped and then trading a convicted terrorist for his release would have gained votes for Pres. Obama is a stretch. Even if this plot went flawlessly it would have been a major scandal. Saving that; its a plausible story that gels with much of what we now know.
Last edited by theo on Thu May 16, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby TwoPenniesEarned » Thu May 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Killing him was to cover up transferring a 20,000+ of these shoulder fired heat seeking missiles to Al-Queda. They bragged about it after securing them.

They are now being used by Al-Queda in Syria.

Pretty soon they'll be used against jet liners here, and because they have a 5000 ft range, they can be fired from a highway near the airport. A good excuse to put TSA on the streets permanently.

Here is an article from September 27, 2011 discussing the "missing" missiles. And it was not an embassy in Benghazi. It was a weapons transfer facility and torture base.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/nightmare ... ZV4lJiFxec
TwoPenniesEarned
Penny Collector Member

Postby neilgin1 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:28 pm

TwoPenniesEarned wrote:Killing him was to cover up transferring a 20,000+ of these shoulder fired heat seeking missiles to Al-Queda. They bragged about it after securing them.

They are now being used by Al-Queda in Syria.

Pretty soon they'll be used against jet liners here, and because they have a 5000 ft range, they can be fired from a highway near the airport. A good excuse to put TSA on the streets permanently.

Here is an article from September 27, 2011 discussing the "missing" missiles. And it was not an embassy in Benghazi. It was a weapons transfer facility and torture base.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/nightmare ... ZV4lJiFxec

see that miserable POS ayrab?...It would please no end, to conk him out, tie a logging chain on his leg , get up in the 40 hp Deere. and just spend the whole day, with a bubba keg full of iced lemonade dragging his sorry hind quarter up and own every single gravel road in this township....then take a photo of him, wearing a sign, that says Hilary's Butt Monkey send that photo into every single news org, with a caption that reads from "fly over" America with love

Hilary wants to run for Prez in '16?...shes gonna lose and lose BIG.

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals