i gotta do what a man has to do....its that bad

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

i gotta do what a man has to do....its that bad

Postby neilgin1 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:15 pm

this silver market has got me feeling so poorly, I don't hardly know whether i'm coming or going.

she a just keeps going lower, so I went in the pole shed to the thinking chair, sat there for a while.

didn't say much, just felt poorly.

got up, went to the truck, and went down to the kwik stop, bought some hard candy, a lottery ticket, and a bottle of cherry schnapps, and some rye whiskey.

went back up. sat on the porch, but everything was too darn sunny, and i'm feeling poorly coz the silver market, she keeps lower, coz of them illuminati's, elites, one worlders, and commie queers, who worship on the butt and their master, obamas. been sipping cherry schnapps and rye all afternoon, coz the silver market, she keeps going lower, and I feel poorly.

so I went back in the pole shed, where the light's not some bright, the pig crap stinks, but I don't mind, and the schnapps and rye needed a boost, so I threw down some pain killers on top of that.

them dam one worlders, and commie butt worshipping robama queers....they ruin everything, and pretty soon, we'll see blue helmet un foreign troops parachuting down on us, coz that holder and that Hilary asked them to do us like that.

I was sitting on a chair, and I sawr a big roll of 100 percent pure half inch manila rope I got, sitting in the corner.

its good rope, it wont break, that's for sure.

sometimes a man's got to do what a mans got to do.

make me a noose, pitch it over the cross beam, put that chair underneath it, climb up on that chair, and slip that noose around my neck, wiggle around a spell, and the chair'll give way, and that's all she wrote.

the silver market, she's a going lower and I feel poorly.

sometimes a man's got do, what a mans got to do.

or maybe its the schnapps and rye and pain pills that are doing the thinking.

them dam one worlder, illuminati, butt worshipping, gun grabbing, obamas loving sumsabitches that got me in this state....they're ruining this country, everything I like and hold dear, them filthy mongrel hate....freedom, liberty, baseball, guns, silver, Jesus....they cant stand it.

but if I done hang myself, that's a mortal sin, and i'll split hell wide open......oh heck, I gottta do some thinking on this, coz hell is a million degrees hot....and why should I let those butt worshipping commie bustards drive me to the noose?!?...I don't know anymore.

somebodys gottta come stay with me, give me one heck of an azz whupping, so I grow my bolls back, instead of being a whining crybaby, sitting in the pole shed. comptemplating taking the whimpy way out.

I need that beating! get me thinking right again, with a pair dangling tween my legs, instead of the sad sack whimp piece of pig waste I am right now.

but I aint a darn boll less wonder, that it'll fold coz of these obamaites, and there anti American this and that.

naw ,they aint gonna get me down, them lousy low lifes...I guess I just gotta feel porrly today,and ornery tomorrow....its was good to wrk all this out right here.

God bless REALCENT and everyone on it!!! real Americans, who know what a REAL dollar looks like..

YOU MARK MY WORDS, we're gonna get our country BACK, and we're gonna get our currency back the way it oughta be, backed bu silver and gold!
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: i gotta do what a man has to do....its that bad

Postby theo » Fri May 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Neil,

I'm a little concerned about you.

I hear you. What we've seen over the past few weeks with silver and the past few years with our country is truly disheartening. But don't give them satisfaction of even contemplating the use of that rope.

Theo
Last edited by theo on Fri May 17, 2013 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby silverflake » Fri May 17, 2013 9:31 pm

neil, come on, man. Snap out of it. Lean on us buddy. We have your back. Soon as I pay off this mortgage, I am gonna buy me some land - like neil did. Gonna buy me some rolls of walking liberty halves as soon as I scrape together the cash - like neil did. And I am gonna tell my friends and family what they need to do to prep for the coming crap-storm - like neil did. I listen to you bud. I am sure other folks do to. Stay away from the cherry schnapps and pain killers though - just this humble pharmacists advice. Don't worry about the silver 'market'. You know whats right. I know what's right. Go with your heart. I appreciate your brain but your heart to. We are in this together. Put down the schnapps, pick up your pride and stay tough. God bless.

Keep the faith and keep stacking.
silverflake
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby neilgin1 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:47 pm

silverflake wrote:neil, come on, man. Snap out of it. Lean on us buddy. We have your back. Soon as I pay off this mortgage, I am gonna buy me some land - like neil did. Gonna buy me some rolls of walking liberty halves as soon as I scrape together the cash - like neil did. And I am gonna tell my friends and family what they need to do to prep for the coming crap-storm - like neil did. I listen to you bud. I am sure other folks do to. Stay away from the cherry schnapps and pain killers though - just this humble pharmacists advice. Don't worry about the silver 'market'. You know whats right. I know what's right. Go with your heart. I appreciate your brain but your heart to. We are in this together. Put down the schnapps, pick up your pride and stay tough. God bless.

Keep the faith and keep stacking.

God bless you Silverflake...I worked my way thru this......i'm alright now....i'm back in a fighting mood, and ornery than ever about these anti American types that wanna drag our country down....they wanna fight?....bring it on you commie pigs! .........thanks for the lift up S-flake. meant the world to me...serious. neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:48 pm

theo wrote:Neil,

I hear you. What we've seen over the past few weeks with silver and the past few years with our country is truly disheartening. But don't give them satisfaction of even contemplating the use of that rope.

Theo

Theo, everything I wrote to Flake, goes to you too....i'm alright and feeling more ornery that treed up raccoon!!!! God love ya my brother!!!! meil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby JerrySpringer » Fri May 17, 2013 10:18 pm

I think many of us are getting ornery about current events and financial issues. Couple things to do is try to take mind off it by looking at other things that add to the spice of life. Also, it is always fun to take out the stack and imagine expanding it more and more if prices keep low enough to get more now than what a few years ago got for same dollar outlay. Oh, those things we call dollars are based upon confidence as is the price that ensues from what a dollar designates. Candy bars are a dollar apiece now. Most things are going the way of commodification it seems too. People are getting treated like commodities if they have not already been viewed that way all along. Not the end of the world to get more silver now than you could from same dollars a few years ago. Mix it up. Buy a few more boxes of pennies and nickels from the banks these upcomng weeks. Picture a lower cost basis in the years to come. We may go sideways on silver price in the years to come. That might be the most ornery instigating event to happen too. Actually, silver would move out of the limelight and we could get back to super low premiums on most any silver round or American Eagle hopefully.
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Fri May 17, 2013 10:43 pm

We wouldn't read to the bottom of the post if we didn't love ya, brother.

Y'know what? Enjoy the schnapps, but do it with a friend. Y'know what else? Set the rope aside, put a sign on it that says, "Hard work or tyrants only."

You know what to pick up better than I do, bro, but I'll say it anyway; pick up your good book.

"For I know my plans I have for you. Plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope."

You are loved and respected here. The place is missing something when you're away.
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Postby stevkc » Sat May 18, 2013 2:13 am

neilgin1 wrote:this silver market has got me feeling so poorly, I don't hardly know whether i'm coming or going.

she a just keeps going lower, so I went in the pole shed to the thinking chair, sat there for a while.

didn't say much, just felt poorly.

got up, went to the truck, and went down to the kwik stop, bought some hard candy, a lottery ticket, and a bottle of cherry schnapps, and some rye whiskey.

went back up. sat on the porch, but everything was too darn sunny, and i'm feeling poorly coz the silver market, she keeps lower, coz of them illuminati's, elites, one worlders, and commie queers, who worship on the butt and their master, obamas. been sipping cherry schnapps and rye all afternoon, coz the silver market, she keeps going lower, and I feel poorly.

so I went back in the pole shed, where the light's not some bright, the pig crap stinks, but I don't mind, and the schnapps and rye needed a boost, so I threw down some pain killers on top of that.

them dam one worlders, and commie butt worshipping robama queers....they ruin everything, and pretty soon, we'll see blue helmet un foreign troops parachuting down on us, coz that holder and that Hilary asked them to do us like that.

I was sitting on a chair, and I sawr a big roll of 100 percent pure half inch manila rope I got, sitting in the corner.

its good rope, it wont break, that's for sure.

sometimes a man's got to do what a mans got to do.

make me a noose, pitch it over the cross beam, put that chair underneath it, climb up on that chair, and slip that noose around my neck, wiggle around a spell, and the chair'll give way, and that's all she wrote.

the silver market, she's a going lower and I feel poorly.

sometimes a man's got do, what a mans got to do.

or maybe its the schnapps and rye and pain pills that are doing the thinking.

them dam one worlder, illuminati, butt worshipping, gun grabbing, obamas loving sumsabitches that got me in this state....they're ruining this country, everything I like and hold dear, them filthy mongrel hate....freedom, liberty, baseball, guns, silver, Jesus....they cant stand it.

but if I done hang myself, that's a mortal sin, and i'll split hell wide open......oh heck, I gottta do some thinking on this, coz hell is a million degrees hot....and why should I let those butt worshipping commie bustards drive me to the noose?!?...I don't know anymore.

somebodys gottta come stay with me, give me one heck of an azz whupping, so I grow my bolls back, instead of being a whining crybaby, sitting in the pole shed. comptemplating taking the whimpy way out.

I need that beating! get me thinking right again, with a pair dangling tween my legs, instead of the sad sack whimp piece of pig waste I am right now.

but I aint a darn boll less wonder, that it'll fold coz of these obamaites, and there anti American this and that.

naw ,they aint gonna get me down, them lousy low lifes...I guess I just gotta feel porrly today,and ornery tomorrow....its was good to wrk all this out right here.

God bless REALCENT and everyone on it!!! real Americans, who know what a REAL dollar looks like..

YOU MARK MY WORDS, we're gonna get our country BACK, and we're gonna get our currency back the way it oughta be, backed bu silver and gold!

JFC...What a drama queen
stevkc
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sat May 18, 2013 5:09 am

Neil,

I would encourage you to do exactly your thread title says: "I gotta do what a man has to do"

Stand up and fight! If you give into your urge to mix drugs & alcohol, then hang yourself, THEY WIN!!! A man doesn't take the coward's way out! Fight!

The most important fight you have before you right now is accept you need some help. Right now! Find some counseling from someone you can trust. Work through this.

Sheikh
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Lemon Thrower » Sat May 18, 2013 5:51 am

some day i'll have enough saved up to leave the city and have a pole barn like you do. you have many blessings, you only have to look for them. i have said a prayer for you already.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Kurr » Sat May 18, 2013 8:36 am

Brother you seem to have as a reason to be upset that silver is been goin down some. You should REJOICE and sing LOUD and for ALL to hear that the "poor man's gold" is cheaper today than it was yesterday. And I say that after having spent most all my funds buyin in to silver yesterday.

The reason I say this is them "powers that be" been keepin daaark secrets back in the barn that they keep locked tight so nobody can see em. Take you a good look at the price of silver. Then drive past that kwik mart and on to you local coin shops and silver suppliers. See what they have on their shelves. Im bettin they don't have any and if they do it aint much.

See that's why we should rejoice. It's out there in the common man's pocket. Every time they drive the price lower more people wake up and more folks start protecting themselves from those deep dark secrets hiding in that barn. The lower the spot price, the faster them doors are a swingin open and the light of truth comes a shining in.

Luke 8:17 - For nothing is hidden, that will not be revealed; nor anything secret, that will not be known and come to light.
KJV Bible w/ Strong's Concordance: http://www.blueletterbible.org/
The Two Republics: http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/docs/THE ... UBLICS.pdf
Good reading: Frederic Bastiat "The Law" http://bastiat.org/en/the_law.html

A number of people are educated beyond, sometimes way beyond, their intelligence. - Tenbears
Kurr
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby theo » Sat May 18, 2013 9:49 am

neilgin1 wrote:
theo wrote:Neil,

Theo

Theo, everything I wrote to Flake, goes to you too....i'm alright and feeling more ornery that treed up raccoon!!!! God love ya my brother!!!! meil

Glad to see you've recovered your pep! Here is an article that I think will help keep things in prospective.

http://www.silver-coin-investor.com/The ... ilver.html
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby NDFarmer » Sat May 18, 2013 11:27 am

Kurr wrote:Brother you seem to have as a reason to be upset that silver is been goin down some. You should REJOICE and sing LOUD and for ALL to hear that the "poor man's gold" is cheaper today than it was yesterday. And I say that after having spent most all my funds buyin in to silver yesterday.

You are right you have to look at this as an O-P-P-O-R-T-U-N-I-T-Y to increase the size of your stack. It can't go low enough for me. And I bought when silver was in the low thirties, bought more when it was in the upper twenties, mid twenties, bought a bunch more this past week in the low twenties and if we get to the upper teens like some people are predicting I will buy even more than I did the past couple of weeks. I look at this drop in price as a gift. If it gets to $18.00 I will be able to stack two to three times what I would have been able to stack if the price would have went the other way and went to $50.00

Nothing has changed. This country is still in big trouble!!!
Copper - the "poorman's" precious metal !!
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Sat May 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Back in the 48 again... As screwed up as we are, we have a lot of inertia behind us before things fully fall to pieces. The value of PMs remains timeless, despite fluctuations. You don't want to mortgage your soul to buy physical, but it's never a bad time to buy and it's better now than in the past two years. Why should we complain when it's on sale? Buy more. Just buy smart. And (as shin says) be a "hotel California".

Sorry to hear of your moment of despondency but glad it passed and remember that your own long term advice is sound!
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby neilgin1 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote:Neil,

I would encourage you to do exactly your thread title says: "I gotta do what a man has to do"

Stand up and fight! If you give into your urge to mix drugs & alcohol, then hang yourself, THEY WIN!!! A man doesn't take the coward's way out! Fight!

The most important fight you have before you right now is accept you need some help. Right now! Find some counseling from someone you can trust. Work through this.

Sheikh

Roger that sir!!!

I slept it off, and during my sleep I REGREW my stones, and am PREPARED TO FIGHT!!!

NO PRISONERS!!! NO WHINING!!

me and the boys are building the first sheep fold...its for some lambs were going to be feeding out for the summer...its a heck of an enclosure we're building...railroad ties for the corners, its a 30 year lasting pen....meat is currency. Thank you Sheikh!!!
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Lemon Thrower wrote:some day i'll have enough saved up to leave the city and have a pole barn like you do. you have many blessings, you only have to look for them. i have said a prayer for you already.

and it was answered. God bless you brother....no prayer returns void, that is a truth.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Kurr wrote:Brother you seem to have as a reason to be upset that silver is been goin down some. You should REJOICE and sing LOUD and for ALL to hear that the "poor man's gold" is cheaper today than it was yesterday. And I say that after having spent most all my funds buyin in to silver yesterday.

The reason I say this is them "powers that be" been keepin daaark secrets back in the barn that they keep locked tight so nobody can see em. Take you a good look at the price of silver. Then drive past that kwik mart and on to you local coin shops and silver suppliers. See what they have on their shelves. Im bettin they don't have any and if they do it aint much.

See that's why we should rejoice. It's out there in the common man's pocket. Every time they drive the price lower more people wake up and more folks start protecting themselves from those deep dark secrets hiding in that barn. The lower the spot price, the faster them doors are a swingin open and the light of truth comes a shining in.

Luke 8:17 - For nothing is hidden, that will not be revealed; nor anything secret, that will not be known and come to light.

all I can say is AMEN, and send my love, neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:05 pm

I love this forum.

truly one of the last GOOD and SANE internet hideouts left. God love you all!!!
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby johnbrickner » Sat May 18, 2013 1:22 pm

neilgin1 wrote:I love this forum.

truly one of the last GOOD and SANE internet hideouts left. God love you all!!!

DITTO!
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby Jonflyfish » Sat May 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Put down the bottle. Put down the pills. Seek rehab and other forms of much needed help.
The market is what it is, neither good or bad.
Cheers!
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby NHsorter » Sat May 18, 2013 5:54 pm

If the market or the news get you down, just take a break from them. Thing will move along without your supervision. Just a news vacation. Unplug, split some wood, yank some weeds. Do some maintenance on some tools and machines. Take a break buddy and take care! Ain't no reason to ever give up fighting. Come back in a week. Maybe silver is 24 maybe it's 18. Who cares? Does this have any effect on how many ounces are there for your kid? I think not.
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby 68Cougar » Sat May 18, 2013 11:41 pm

I've been there a few times myself most recently for the same reasons you mentioned plus the added bonus of my wife who I love more than all the silver in the world leaving me for another man. Times come where it seems like your world is completely collapsing down around you and there is no way out, but such is life. We just have to hold on and keep hoping for and fighting for the happier times that must surely come our way. Put on a happy face and pretend none of this crap bothers you. Eventually you will start to believe it :)
68Cougar
Penny Sorter Member

Postby No82s » Sat May 18, 2013 11:57 pm

I was going to say this last night when I read the post and didn't, but people are still out there. The subject says "I gotta do what a man has do....." Agree. Quit being a pussy. You think you are one of the hard core guys here right? MAN UP! Suicide isn't a choice!
No82s
Penny Collector Member

Postby Engineer » Sun May 19, 2013 2:34 am

68Cougar wrote:I've been there a few times myself most recently for the same reasons you mentioned plus the added bonus of my wife who I love more than all the silver in the world leaving me for another man.

You want mine? ;)
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:13 am

No82s wrote:I was going to say this last night when I read the post and didn't, but people are still out there. The subject says "I gotta do what a man has do....." Agree. Quit being a pussy. You think you are one of the hard core guys here right? MAN UP! Suicide isn't a choice!

I know....gotta confess. I was feeling BLUE, but not THAT "blue", and i'm a writer, and I wasn't feeling suicidal in actuality....as in ACTUALLY doing such an act. Sick as this sounds, the thought of hanging myself over melting silver prices, whilst in an alcoholic fog, made me laugh..and cheered me up...because it would be so insane and limp wristed, pussy like, etc.

there was never a thought of using that good bolt of manila rope in such a way...I was just getting myself out of a bad funk, by writing of something utterly stupid. I apologize if it seemed "real". I HAVE been in an ill humor, because I DO have three family members facing serious health issues, and NOT all of them physical. And that does get me downcast, because I realize I cant do ANYTHING, save pray for them. Oh yeh, I can and am definitely being a rock for them, meaning when they call, or I call them, I ALWAYS be sweet and light hearted,and beg them to come up here, and stay with me.

Sometimes there's nothing you can do about a situation, whether it be silver prices, or watching loved ones in pain....and as i'm sure you know, that's not the best feeling in the world...that impotence you feel. So i'm sorry about using my keyboard to lift my spirits, by writing "fiction".

Me and some of the boys were putting up a feed lot up here, and I was making the guys laugh, by doing a character named "Masa Oka"...."an Asian man wif tiny peeenice.....how you say?....tiny peenice?...or 'rittle dicky?.......it might teeny tiny, but...work GOOD, coz HAI! i'm MASA OKA!!!".....and it had the guys just falling over...you had to have been there, this was yesterday. I don't boast, but I've made grown up money by writing and performing, and the OP was an extension of my writing...i'm sorry if it seemed too real.

I got a soon to be 18 year old son , and about a dozen family members who look up to me, and NO, suicide is NOT an option, so many apologies for using the board as a venue for my sometimes SICK humor. I sure hope a certain poster, doesn't use this post of contrition to hurl some troll flames, coz I will get ugly.......(pause)

now you say: "GET ugly?.....son, you passed that toll booth twenty years ago".
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Next

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals