I love what Obama did here!

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

I love what Obama did here!

Postby Thogey » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:28 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ju ... r-overseas

The US should have a plan to shut down every and any internet system on the planet.

But man, do we have lousy security. Top Secret info is reported by a foreign news agency? WTF? :oops: :? :shock:
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: I love what Obama did here!

Postby hobo finds » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:36 pm

When the Boston bombs went off people said they had no cell phone service, all the cell phone cmpanys said that they did not interupt service. I wondr if the Gov. did it?
hobo finds

Postby Copper Catcher » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:37 pm

You know with the budgets cuts staffers are really having to work extra hard, that was a long list of names this report was suppose to go to. Who knew Kinkos would make an extra copy?
Copper Catcher

Postby Engineer » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:14 am

Thogey wrote:But man, do we have lousy security. Top Secret info is reported by a foreign news agency? WTF? :oops: :? :shock:

Possibly a planned leak... The big guys love convenient distractions.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby messymessy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:24 pm

hobo finds wrote:When the Boston bombs went off people said they had no cell phone service, all the cell phone cmpanys said that they did not interupt service. I wondr if the Gov. did it?

It's possible that cell service was shut down, but I think it's more likely that it was only a perceived outage. My guess is that with EVERYONE trying to use cell service at once, there just wasn't enough capacity to go around.
messymessy
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions