1970D Half in the Bulk Junk Silver Bin

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

1970D Half in the Bulk Junk Silver Bin

Postby Franco American » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:04 pm

I visited a local coin shop Saturday and was looking through the 40% halves looking to add to my stack. Lo and behold I found a really nice BU 1970D half in with the restof the usual 1965-1969's. Of course I bought it at scrap value - not a big score but it made my day.

Good luck to everyone out there searching!
Franco American
Penny Pincher Member

Re: 1970D Half in the Bulk Junk Silver Bin

Postby Engineer » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Awesome! I'll give you melt plus face. :)
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Re: 1970D Half in the Bulk Junk Silver Bin

Postby neilgin1 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Franco American wrote:I visited a local coin shop Saturday and was looking through the 40% halves looking to add to my stack. Lo and behold I found a really nice BU 1970D half in with the restof the usual 1965-1969's. Of course I bought it at scrap value - not a big score but it made my day.

Good luck to everyone out there searching!

that is a nice day...I just saw a roll of those trade for 16 times.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals