Dr. Jim Willie: "Out of Control Chaos Coming with Shortages"

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Dr. Jim Willie: "Out of Control Chaos Coming with Shortages"

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:59 pm

this Is 41 minutes, but well worth it.

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: Dr. Jim Willie: "Out of Control Chaos Coming with Shorta

Postby Slaphot » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:19 pm

Great interview, so good I listened to it twice at work. Lots of information!
Slaphot
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Z00 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:23 pm

I listened to it earlier. Then I placed an order for more food stock.

I suggest you do likewise.

Stack, Stock, Store
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe
Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby wagsthadog » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:31 am

Hi there-

good info, but that guy has the most incredibly annoying voice I have ever heard in my entire life!! I had to shut it off! I'm glad he's on the side of Silver/Gold or otherwise I'd have a new sworn enemy...

Same with Max Keiser- I like his articles but the guys voice is effin brutal-

JMO, wags
wagsthadog
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:11 am

wagsthadog wrote:Hi there-

good info, but that guy has the most incredibly annoying voice I have ever heard in my entire life!! I had to shut it off! I'm glad he's on the side of Silver/Gold or otherwise I'd have a new sworn enemy...

JMO, wags

i'm laughing....coz when I posted it...I kind of KNEW, that would be the slam....yep, poor boy aint ready for prime time, but he does forward some sound counsel.

as far as Max?....I appreciate all these guys, and I do listen to RT....BUT, that said....RT is a double edged sword, meaning THEY too, have agenda. Obviously I would not term Russia as the font of Liberty. (big lolz)
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:30 am

Z00 wrote:I listened to it earlier. Then I placed an order for more food stock.

I suggest you do likewise.

Stack, Stock, Store

yessir, ALWAYS sound advice.

i'm at the point, where i'm good to go, with stocked and stored. We're kinda thinking, what does post dollar PRODUCTION look like.

but I have to say this....and not everybody can "do it"....the best bet are rural counties, zones 5, preferably 4, meaning a killing winter, 25,000 population, fresh water and hard woods, with active dairy, beef and fruit enterprises a going.

I know.....its hard to do, but that's what you want to shoot (pray) for.....and you have to remember. the "lone wolf" mindset?...its a dead end. Be open and available, while maintaining caution. Also remember, don't think "end of the world"...just think "hard times", meaning we are thankful for a good meal, sound roof, good friends, dry shoes, a nice library, all salted with love, and genuine fellowship. No greater gift than genuine fellowship...and take laughs very seriously.....let me post this really nice Brit CDO advert...I love it, lots of wisdom in this:

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby wagsthadog » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:35 am

neilgin1 wrote:
wagsthadog wrote:Hi there-

JMO, wags

i'm laughing....coz when I posted it...I kind of KNEW, that would be the slam....yep, poor boy aint ready for prime time, but he does forward some sound counsel.

as far as Max?....I appreciate all these guys, and I do listen to RT....BUT, that said....RT is a double edged sword, meaning THEY too, have agenda. Obviously I would not term Russia as the font of Liberty. (big lolz)

Hi there!

haha, true- I agree with his points, but just drives me up a wall to hear him screech it up. After you listen to enough of these interviews by the PM Patriots you begin to pick up on the subtleties of each person-

As far as RT goes, I just try to wean out the numbers and just listen to the guest's interviews- I try to get every perspective :)

wags
wagsthadog
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals