ummmm now whats going on?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: ummmm now whats going on?

Postby beauanderos » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Country wrote:
Country wrote:The PM drop in this the first week of January looks like some folks booking their last year's profits. After the PMs consolidate after this event, perhaps we can look for higher prices later this month. I believe that is the normal profit taking that occurs during the first week of January.

SILVER marching towards $30 again. Perhaps the beginning of year profit taking has ended and we go to new highs soon. :mrgreen:

That would be nice. I hope you're right. I took the dip as an opportunity to rebalance my trading accounts, reducing several mining positions to the same size position, and reinvesting the differential into the miner which had taken the biggest drop (between HL, PAAS, EXK, and SVM) over the previous week and picking up more shares of SLW. SLW had a 26% pullback in opposition to about a 15% drop for the others, yet it is the strongest silver miner of all of them.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals