Gold, Point and Figure Chart: Bullish Reversal!!!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Gold, Point and Figure Chart: Bullish Reversal!!!

Postby Market Harmony » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:43 am

I check the PnF charts every so often to get a technical idea of the markets for stocks and commodities. I checked Gold for the first time in a few months and was surprised to see a reversal from the bearish outlook to a bullish outlook and price target of $1570. That being said, these PnF charts are largely reactionary and only give probability returns based on charts. But it is positive nonetheless and perhaps it could be correct, too. I just wish it gave us a time frame.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.p ... PLTADANRBO
Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.
http://marketharmony.net

Follow me on Twitter- @MarketHarmony
Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Location: 657 Evergreen Ave, First Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15209

Re: Gold, Point and Figure Chart: Bullish Reversal!!!

Postby beauanderos » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:31 am

If there weren't forces that steer the gold market, this might be a positive sign. But nowadays, any tape can be painted on a daily basis, and trying to apply technical analysis to such bastardized results in order to base decisions? That's just what they're hoping you'll do... just like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown so he can kick it... he falls for it every time :roll:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals