Sliver?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Sliver?

Postby justj2k78 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:08 am

Long time no see folks, many of you won't know me, the rest wishes they didn't - been on a pretty long hiatus from the world of metals - my ends got to be exceeding my means... errr something. Anyway, I'm hoping to start getting back into the shiny stuff, figured I'd poke my head in and say hello! How has everyone been??
justj2k78
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Sliver?

Postby theo » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:34 am

Welcome back!
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Verbane » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:06 am

Good to see you back J. :clap:
Winner of the "2014 Thogey Award for Long Term Coin Hoarding in the Face of Spousal Skepticism". Awarded by AGgressive Metal, 8-6-2014.
Verbane
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:57 am

I was wondering where you'd been. Escaped again, eh? I'm glad you have access to a computer when the staff isn't watching. :thumbup: :clap: :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby 68Camaro » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:31 am

Welcome back! Glad you could remember your password! :)
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:59 am

Hello Jay, good to see you posting. Hope all has been well with you and your gals. Are you still beating the tar out of folks as a hobby?
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby dakota1955 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:35 am

glad your back home here on RC
dakota1955

Postby silverflake » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:06 am

Howdy. Hey do you think if the price of gold and silver turn back up and work themselves into an upward trend, more people will come on (or back on) to RC? Perhaps we could develop a ratio of price of silver:number of posters.

Welcome (back) and keep stacking gang.
silverflake
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby RichardPenny43 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:15 am

Welcome back!
It's a great time to start stacking again.
RichardPenny43
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby beauanderos » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:02 pm

silverflake wrote:Howdy. Hey do you think if the price of gold and silver turn back up and work themselves into an upward trend, more people will come on (or back on) to RC? Perhaps we could develop a ratio of price of silver:number of posters.

Yes. People have been bored, scared, complacent, apathetic. Shoot silver back up to $30 an ounce (gold $1500) and higher and you'd see more posters return. :thumbup:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby justj2k78 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Glad to see so many familiar "faces"! Yes, they let me out of the bin long enough to post! And yes Rodebaugh, my hobby remains - next fight is Feb 15! And to make me return complete, I'm going to go looking for some silver - the stack dwindled to "the family silver", which isn't much, and a 1 gram round - so I never was all the way out! Lol ... Let's go see what $100 buys these days!
justj2k78
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Welcome Back, Jay!
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Postby bgretz1989 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:37 pm

beauanderos wrote:
silverflake wrote:Howdy. Hey do you think if the price of gold and silver turn back up and work themselves into an upward trend, more people will come on (or back on) to RC? Perhaps we could develop a ratio of price of silver:number of posters.

Yes. People have been bored, scared, complacent, apathetic. Shoot silver back up to $30 an ounce (gold $1500) and higher and you'd see more posters return. :thumbup:

JFF? :( :( :(
bgretz1989
Penny Collector Member

Postby justj2k78 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:06 pm

bgretz1989 wrote:
beauanderos wrote:

JFF? :( :( :(

Jay farted first? What now?
justj2k78
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals