This day in history

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

This day in history

Postby chester5731 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:09 am

I heard on the radio this morning that on this day in 1974 is was once again made legal for Americans to buy and own gold.
chester5731

Re: This day in history

Postby Morsecode » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:10 am

And 40 years later, on 12-31-14....

"President Obama uses Executive Emergency Order to criminalize the possession of gold, platinum, silver, copper, nickel, aluminum, cardboard..." :sick:
Let's Go Brandon Kamala
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: This day in history

Postby dannan14 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Morsecode wrote:And 40 years later, on 12-31-14....

"President Obama uses Executive Emergency Order to criminalize the possession of gold, platinum, silver, copper, nickel, aluminum, cardboard..." :sick:

LOL! i can find spots to hide all the other stuff....but where could i possibly hide my stacks and stacks of cardboard where the government can't find them? This just might be the big question of 2014!
dannan14
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals