Silver Process - Good Videos --UPDATED--

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Silver Process - Good Videos --UPDATED--

Postby reddirtcoins » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:02 pm

You'll see them on the page... Cool stuff.

http://qualitysilverbullion.com/

-------EDIT----------
Best video was not on the main page.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFSehzdl ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by reddirtcoins on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Silver Process - Good Videos

Postby silverstacker » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:18 am

Thanks for Sharing. This was real informative as I have never seen the silver process from beginning to end within a mint. I work in the steel arena and its amazing to me to see all the similarities between the production of silver and the prduction of steel. From the casting through the annealing process. There are a host of other videos that also give insight that others need to watch as they answer a lot of questions that many people have asked themselves.

Once again, thank you for sharing this.

Silverstacker
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Silver Process - Good Videos

Postby Numis Pam » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:30 am

Interesting and informative. Thanks!
Too Busy Sorting and Hoarding to Post Very Often! :-)
Numis Pam
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Silver Process - Good Videos --UPDATED--

Postby dannan14 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Nice! So, it that level of attention to quality control standard for small mints? If so, do their products have a reasonable shot at acquiring a premium above that of some other mints? i ask because i will likely be in the market for my first 10oz bar very soon. i've been thinking i'll want to pay the premium for a well recognized bar, but maybe the QSB product could end up being the better long term choice.
dannan14
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals