ISO fake gold/silver

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

ISO fake gold/silver

Postby Landrover » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:04 pm

I am looking for some fake gold for a gag gift. All I can find are "paper weight" bars online. It's for my dad who does have some gold and wouldn't fall for that. Preferably I would like to get a small coin that didn't say .999 or that it was actually gold. Any ideas? This is payback for the $10,000 lottery ticket I got a few years ago...A big bar of silver would work too.. thanks
Landrover
Penny Collector Member

Re: ISO fake gold/silver

Postby MatthewsTech » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Aliexpress has tons of fakes that are meant to look real.
1% Cash Back on Bullion from Ebay @ ebates: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=EmU8DkL62%2BPQi2w8e28nMQ%3D%3D&eeid=26471 (referral link)

Plus earn even more at most online retailers.
MatthewsTech
Penny Pincher Member

Postby MatthewsTech » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Aliexpress has tons of fakes that are meant to look real.
1% Cash Back on Bullion from Ebay @ ebates: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=EmU8DkL62%2BPQi2w8e28nMQ%3D%3D&eeid=26471 (referral link)

Plus earn even more at most online retailers.
MatthewsTech
Penny Pincher Member

Postby AdamsSamoa » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:36 pm

I can hook you up with one of the tourist bars here from Ft. Knox... they look cool.... nice case and everything... they are pretty heavy... I will send it to you for cost + shipping...

- JOHN
AdamsSamoa
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Copper Catcher » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:20 am

Front
Back

If you want one or both let me know....The price is right. FREE! Send me a pm with your address and they can go in the mail Monday. I will put them in a nice holder for you too to complete the look. I picked them up at the coin show in Florida last year because they looked interesting.
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals