SilverTowne Free Shipping

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

SilverTowne Free Shipping

Postby RxForPain » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:46 pm

Just a heads up... SilverTowne is offering free shipping this weekend.

http://www.silvertowne.com/default.aspx
RxForPain
Penny Pincher Member

Re: SilverTowne Free Shipping

Postby Pachucko » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:43 am

What do y'all buy from them?
Pachucko
Penny Collector Member

Postby dannan14 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:24 am

Pachucko wrote:What do y'all buy from them?

One and five toz bars. The poured 5toz bar is always tempting, but thus far i've always gone for the lower price items. i'll bite on it someday though. i've ordered ASEs from them as well on free shipping promos. The Silvertowne branded stuff, except for the poured bars, is always free shipping. Since i only get 3-6 ounces at a time shipping is a deal breaker from many other vendors.
dannan14
Penny Collector Member

Postby brian0918 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:37 am

dannan14 wrote:Since i only get 3-6 ounces at a time shipping is a deal breaker from many other vendors.

Have you checked out JM Bullion? They seem to always have the lowest price, and shipping is free over $100, so you'd just have to get 5-6 ounces.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand
brian0918
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby dannan14 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:33 pm

No, i haven't purchased from them before. $100 is a workable threshold for me too. Thanks!
dannan14
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals