New dump bank

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

New dump bank

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:24 am

My bank, where I have a personal acc't, a commercial acc"t, and two loans, now ignores my requests for half dollars. Guess what? They are now my new DUMP BANK!! Let's see them try to refuse my deposits! Bawhahhahaha! :twisted:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Re: New dump bank

Postby NDFarmer » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:25 am

They can do that too. It has happened to me.
Copper - the "poorman's" precious metal !!
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby newton7 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:53 pm

They are starting to rotate people around the banks here and some that were pick up spots are now beginning to show up working at my dump spot. Having to rethink the banks I used and may have to add a fourth brand to keep them seperated.
"It is only worth what someone will pay for it."

"Fly low, fly slow and don't make much noise."

my old feed back viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2348
newton7
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:15 pm

NDFarmer wrote:They can do that too. It has happened to me.

I remember many people posting their bank troubles before. If I come in and pay my loans with coins... can they refuse the payments?? After all, it's lawful money!
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals