2002 ASE

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

2002 ASE

Postby oktyabyr » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:40 pm

I have a question. When I was first getting started, I got some bad deals, I'm sure. One of them was a 2002 ASE graded MS70 by NTC. Anyone have any ideas what it would be worth?
oktyabyr
Penny Collector Member

Re: 2002 ASE

Postby involuntary tentacle » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 am

in my opinion, the exact same as any ounce of silver bullion.
involuntary tentacle
Penny Pincher Member

Postby ScottyTX » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:34 am

Umm, too bad its NTC it would go for a decent premium if it were NGC or PCGS. I'm thinking 35, 40 bucks tops there. Ummmm Market Harmony might be able to givey ou a rough retail price. I'm sure most of us, including myself, have made many mistakes early on. Many years ago I bought a bunch of IGC graded modern coins thinking I was going to make a fortune, boy was I surprised when I had to pratically give them away :)
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. "
Laurence J. Peter
ScottyTX
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby oktyabyr » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:33 am

Yeah, discovered that after I bought a few things. But at least I know I didn't get totally hosed. It's worth at least as much as any other SAE. I got a few other "graded" coins from some other tpg's too. Some from SGS and INB. Oh well. Live and learn.
oktyabyr
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals