Kitchen Sink Sales

IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST TEN POSTS IN OTHER FORUMS BEFORE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE.

A place for established members to offer Realcent subject related items for sale at a FIRM (buy it now) price. All transactions here are NOT open to bids or counter-offers. Seller are free to decide to accept or reject any offer regardless of order based on any criteria (including comfort level) they choose.

As with all such transactions at realcent: DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. All such transactions here at Realcent are private matters and do not involve Realcent.org, its management or moderators.

Posts with no activity for 21 days will be deleted automatically.

Kitchen Sink Sales

Postby Histman » Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:17 pm

Whatever happened to the monthly Kitchen Sink Sales? I know it has been a long time, I just got to wondering about it.
Histman
Penny Pincher Member

Re: Kitchen Sink Sales

Postby natsb88 » Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:12 pm

It just fizzled out. Very little participation and very few bids. The forum is even slower now. But we could try it again if there is some interest. I personally wouldn't be able to list anything this month, I have an event this weekend that is taking up all my time.
natsb88
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Histman » Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:31 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I posted before I realized I should have put it somewhere else. I thought it was hosted by the site, so I was just curious.
Histman
Penny Pincher Member

Postby TXSTARFIRE » Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:14 pm

They are still having KSAs on Bullionstacker but there is very low participation from both sellers and bidders. I kind of miss the old days.
TXSTARFIRE
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Buy It Now