Canda Silver Bear Promo 40$

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Canda Silver Bear Promo 40$

Postby TXBullion » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:29 am

Not as good as the other deals but figured Id post in case anyone wanted to take advantage
Number 1800 877 3273
Valult verification UINTLSB0311
40$ Free shipping Canadian WIldlife Bear Silver

TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Canda Silver Bear Promo 40$

Postby Rodebaugh » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:51 am

Just got that in the mail today myself.

Good man for posting Jack.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby byro007 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Thats not a bad deal, I think i will order myself one. Its not underspot but sure close. Thanks for the heads up
byro007
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby TXBullion » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:36 pm

And since these are limited mintage , everywhere sells them for an even further premium. APMEX would a lot more and the dealers around here dont seem to order this stuff at least by me.
TXBullion

Postby AGCoinHunter » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Got the same mailer this week. Wasnt sure how good of a deal it was till I looked online and saw them selling for $43 and change and that didnt include shipping. Might go ahead and get me one. Love the design.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby jerry278 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Thanks for posting that. Thats defintely a nice coin, may pick one up.

Haha its funny b/c an ad in the past, for westminster mint I think or something like that had a canadian maple or maybe a timber wolf, but what it said was ".9999 the world's purest silver coin!". I guess they werent aware of the Andean Cat at .99999 fine, haha. I actually considered calling them, but opted not too haha.
jerry278
Penny Pincher Member

Postby hejira11 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Just ordered mine. Thanks!!!!
hejira11
Penny Collector Member

Postby barrytrot » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:17 pm

jerry278 wrote:Thanks for posting that. Thats defintely a nice coin, may pick one up.

Haha its funny b/c an ad in the past, for westminster mint I think or something like that had a canadian maple or maybe a timber wolf, but what it said was ".9999 the world's purest silver coin!". I guess they werent aware of the Andean Cat at .99999 fine, haha. I actually considered calling them, but opted not too haha.

It says, "most pure silver coin we've ever offered".

They apparently didn't off any Cats.
barrytrot

Postby RxForPain » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:11 pm

I received the same offer in the mail... just a tad too much right now. If you are a collector it is a great deal for the coin, buying for Ag only there are other deals to be had.
RxForPain
Penny Pincher Member

Postby blackrabbit » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:34 pm

I decided to get one as I am sure they will retain some numi value, and any silver ounces I have been selling on e-bay have been going for 45+ with shipping on ebay, so I see this as trading up.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby barrytrot » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:48 pm

I ordered today. I was hesitant on this one as it wasn't under spot and this board has spoiled me :) But for .9999's I'm sure it's impossible to find a better deal. APMEX's low price for 20 rolls of 25 comes out to $42.94 per coin, so it's substantially under that.
barrytrot

Postby TXBullion » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:01 pm

barrytrot wrote:I ordered today. I was hesitant on this one as it wasn't under spot and this board has spoiled me :) But for .9999's I'm sure it's impossible to find a better deal. APMEX's low price for 20 rolls of 25 comes out to $42.94 per coin, so it's substantially under that.

I took the plunge too the other day! If I could snag a roll at 2 or 3 dollars over shipped or local store, I would probably consider adding a pack of bears !
TXBullion

Postby fasTT » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:35 pm

As an FYI, they are selling over maples in Canada, and maples currently carry a $3 (monster box quantity) - $8 premium.

I am currently having a hard time keeping them in stock at $4.50 over and am asking another $2 on top of that for the small amount of grizzlies and wolves that I have left.
fasTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby amalekidad » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Thanks TXBullion! Best deal avaliable on a Silver Bear. Ug, they just hit me with the TX sales tax - I bought it anyway.
amalekidad
Penny Collector Member

Postby Pennysaved » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:34 pm

I just ordered mine today :-) Pretty good deal now for $40.

I asked about the wolf but she said I would have to talk to a bullion consultant and I told her I would just order the bear.
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Pachucko » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:23 pm

amalekidad wrote:Thanks TXBullion! Best deal avaliable on a Silver Bear. Ug, they just hit me with the TX sales tax - I bought it anyway.

Have they charged your card yet?

Thanks......Pachucko
Pachucko
Penny Collector Member

Postby amalekidad » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Not that I can tell.
amalekidad
Penny Collector Member

Postby Know Common Cents » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:03 pm

I just can't "bear" being pestered by those hucksters after they sell me a coin or two at a price close to spot. They're not a charity (obviously) that's trying to provide a public service and I'll wait until one of the local coin shows here in the Midwest and wave some cash in someone's face instead.
"I don't know what I'm doin' but I'm sure havin' fun" Herman Munster

I've recently adopted the Groucho Marx philosophy for dealing with politics and other life challenges, "Whatever it is, I'm against it!" (Horse Feathers 1932)
Know Common Cents
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Know Common Cents wrote:I just can't "bear" being pestered by those hucksters after they sell me a coin or two at a price close to spot. They're not a charity (obviously) that's trying to provide a public service and I'll wait until one of the local coin shows here in the Midwest and wave some cash in someone's face instead.

Yep. I wasted $5 bucks on lunch today.

Not going to save $5 to be tele-bullioned to death. Now $7........ maybe :)
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby barrytrot » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Rodebaugh wrote:
Know Common Cents wrote:I just can't "bear" being pestered by those hucksters after they sell me a coin or two at a price close to spot. They're not a charity (obviously) that's trying to provide a public service and I'll wait until one of the local coin shows here in the Midwest and wave some cash in someone's face instead.

Yep. I wasted $5 bucks on lunch today.

Not going to save $5 to be tele-bullioned to death. Now $7........ maybe :)

I love getting calls from these "coin" bozos actually :) It is fun to get excited and then ask them why their prices are higher than eBay.
barrytrot

Postby Investin Cents » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:47 pm

I took the plunge the other day - I ordered one. If they (or anyone) calls my cell phone and I don't recognize the number or I don't have time, I just let it go to voice-mail. And they can mail and e-mail me all they want. It is still a good deal - can't get them anywhere else I've looked and Apmex is round $4 more not including shipping. I recommend you try to get one while the offer still lasts! Good luck! :)
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - JFK - 1962

Current book: American Values - RFK Jr.; Favorite website (other than Realcent): Zerohedge.com; Favorite metals in order: Ag, Au, Pt, CuZn, CuZnSn, Cu, Ni, Al, CuNi and of course Pb encased in Cu [in various forms and sizes :)]
Investin Cents
Penny Pincher Member

Postby glass » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Just got a couple heading my way today
glass
Penny Pincher Member

Postby aristobolus » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:06 am

byro007 wrote:Thats not a bad deal, I think i will order myself one. Its not underspot but sure close. Thanks for the heads up

How quickly things have changed. Now underspot, and greatly under retail value! Just ordered one; nice, happy lady on the other end!
aristobolus
Penny Collector Member

Postby jtlee321 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:38 am

I got mine in the mail today. :D I don't answer out the area numbers on my phone. I figure if it is important they will leave a message and I will listen to the message and decide if I want to call back. Simple really.. I just ordered another 2011 Silver Eagle for $32.50 from the Universal Coin ad a couple of posts down. Talk about a great deal!!
jtlee321
Penny Collector Member

Postby glass » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:46 pm

bump
glass
Penny Pincher Member

Next

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals