Dillon-Gage ATB Delivery

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Dillon-Gage ATB Delivery

Postby Tourney64 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:45 am

Several people on this forum purchased sets of the America the Beautiful from Dillon-Gage in Dallas and wired the $$$ on April 8-11. A friend if mine sent them an email asking about delivery since he was going to be gone for Easter. They said it would be another week. He sent his order on April 8 and wire on Aprril 9. There is 1 set on EBAY in an unopened box from D-G.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Re: Dillon-Gage ATB Delivery

Postby 97guns » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:06 am

i just looked at my emails. i wired on the 11th and got confirmation of funds received the next day. a few days later on the 15th i got the invoice with the ups tracking number, i got the order yesterday.
Retired in 2009 with 300K in net worth by going all in with cash flowing real estate. every disposable penny goes back into savings via PM's - by using this technique my net worth has nearly doubled up.

ABCD investing - ANYTHING BERNANKE CAN'T DESTROY
97guns
Penny Collector Member

Postby Tourney64 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:46 am

Any details on the coins? Did you open the box? Are they slabbed, in bubble wrap envelopes, etc. quality?
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby 97guns » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:45 am

they are raw in flip holders, my yellowstone has a ding on the rim, looks like it happened in the minting process.
Retired in 2009 with 300K in net worth by going all in with cash flowing real estate. every disposable penny goes back into savings via PM's - by using this technique my net worth has nearly doubled up.

ABCD investing - ANYTHING BERNANKE CAN'T DESTROY
97guns
Penny Collector Member

Postby hejira11 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:12 pm

I wish I had kept the DG's. I sold them to a co-worker and I was pissed at how nice they looked. One coin, I forget which, had a scratched surface near the edge of the obverse, but they were 100 times better than the Jack Hunts I got. DG is definitely in my mental folder if I need to purchase from a dealer.
hejira11
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals