On A Lighter Note

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

On A Lighter Note

Postby beauanderos » Sun May 01, 2011 12:18 pm

As I was running a batch of cents thru the Ryedale on a second sort, I could hear a thrumming, droning noise overhead. I went outside to see at least 25 planes circling in the skies. Too far away to identify, but they are usually WWII vintage, must be an airshow either here or the airfield in the next town north. Apparently, lots of people still have play money. What are YOU doing for fun, as the rest of the world around us seems to be getting flushed down the toilet?
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: On A Lighter Note

Postby Corsair » Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 pm

beauanderos wrote:As I was running a batch of cents thru the Ryedale on a second sort, I could hear a thrumming, droning noise overhead. I went outside to see at least 25 planes circling in the skies. Too far away to identify, but they are usually WWII vintage, must be an airshow either here or the airfield in the next town north. Apparently, lots of people still have play money. What are YOU doing for fun, as the rest of the world around us seems to be getting flushed down the toilet?

Sorting pennies.
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby GA-Silver » Sun May 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Read/post on Realcent
GA-Silver
Penny Collector Member

Postby Beau » Sun May 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Work & keeping an eye on Beauanderos.
that is about it.

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby VWBEAMER » Sun May 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Avoid studing for my finals by reading realcents....
"The trouble with quotes over the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine."
" --Theodore Roosevelt
VWBEAMER
Penny Collector Member

Postby coppertone » Sun May 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Trying to enjoy the sunshine after a very long winter, although today, May 1, I still have a snowbank on my lawn.
coppertone
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun May 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Organic gardening, walking/training our new dog, playing with the grandchild and wishing for more of them! :D
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby justj2k78 » Sun May 01, 2011 4:39 pm

beauanderos wrote:As I was running a batch of cents thru the Ryedale on a second sort, I could hear a thrumming, droning noise overhead. I went outside to see at least 25 planes circling in the skies. Too far away to identify, but they are usually WWII vintage, must be an airshow either here or the airfield in the next town north. Apparently, lots of people still have play money. What are YOU doing for fun, as the rest of the world around us seems to be getting flushed down the toilet?

Are you sure it wasn't the long threatened Canadian invasion? :shock:
justj2k78
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby beauanderos » Sun May 01, 2011 4:50 pm

justj2k78 wrote:

One could only wish. At least then, we would have a sensible govt :?
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby justj2k78 » Sun May 01, 2011 4:52 pm

beauanderos wrote:
justj2k78 wrote:

One could only wish. At least then, we would have a sensible govt :?

Hockey sticks and Labatt Bleue for everyone! :mrgreen:
justj2k78
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby blackrabbit » Sun May 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Been reloading the Kitco spot price page. Wooooh! This is some ride! Who needs entertainment! That and yesterday went hiking in Tall Trees grove, some of the tallest Redwoods on the planet. WOW! That forest puts our human silliness in perspective. Today has been sunshine gardening after caring for an infirm friend of mine. Life is good!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby nero12345 » Mon May 02, 2011 12:34 am

justj2k78 wrote:

I'm pretty sure our war planes our to busy shooting seals and whales.
Silver and Gold
•It does nothing – but it hides no mistakes.
•It holds no press conferences – but it tells no lies.
•It makes no promises – and never delivers less.
nero12345
Penny Collector Member

Postby moneydog » Tue May 03, 2011 12:55 pm

i feel ground shake daily from the artillery guns live only 2 miles from range i woulnt want to be the enemy :)
moneydog
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals