New source for silver coins

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

New source for silver coins

Postby Tourney64 » Mon May 23, 2011 8:59 pm

I bought 20 used cloth bags from APMEX a while back to meet minimum order amount. My wife was organizing our basement due to repairman coming to the house and she folded up the cloth bags. She reached in one of them and found a 1960 silver quarter. All of these used bags have 90% silver written on them. I'm sure this is not uncommon to find left over coins in a cloth bag. If you get a chance you might want to pick up a few from bullion dealers. Maybe I need together used bags from gold bullion dealers.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Re: New source for silver coins

Postby scrapper2010 » Tue May 24, 2011 6:40 am

Nice score. If too many people start doing this we'll have to start a new Tracking Threads section. :lol:
Old feedback thread viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3581
scrapper2010
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals