Bechtler Mint Coins

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Bechtler Mint Coins

Postby Hades12 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Do any of you guys have any Bechtler Mint Coins? I know someone that does but I have never gotten to see it. The Mint was local but they are hard to find.
Hades12
Penny Collector Member

Re: Bechtler Mint Coins

Postby Hades12 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Did not think about it but this might be better in the coin forum.
Hades12
Penny Collector Member

Postby galenrog » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Get out your Red Book. Head for the rear of the book and look for a short write up of the Bechtlers in the section for Private and Territorial Gold. They operated a private mint in Rutherford County, North Carolina. Need more info? Google it.
Mine Gold, Buy Silver. It Fills the Safe Faster.
galenrog
Penny Collector Member

Postby Hades12 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Thought I would report back was at the LCS and he had 5 $1 and 1 $5 let me look at the $5 said it is worth about 30K.
Hades12
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals