Full time half searcher...

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Full time half searcher...

Postby Pennybug » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:54 pm

I'm in the process of moving to a new state. During this... my wife has been charged with two tasks. Finding a new place to live and searching banks for halves. She's been to MANY-O-Banks in the past month... even up to going to 3 different states! Turns out... it's NOT a good way to make a living! I don't think you could do it full time and live on it (as I have often wondered). She has found some... but no scores like I've posted... or like GC just did. She's only gotten onezies and twozies as she's gone along. She's not skilled at finding them I don't think either... she's only managed to bring back about 1K face with maybe 4 or 5 silvers to show for it. But still... what a wife eh fellas? :D :lol:
Pennybug
Penny Collector Member

Re: Full time half searcher...

Postby amalekidad » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Move to CA! HCBTT needs the 'group' meetings.....
Yes you have a great wife. I'll keep mine - I kinda like her 31 years and counting
amalekidad
Penny Collector Member

Re: Full time half searcher...

Postby Tourney64 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Doing halves alone would be extremely difficult to live off. At some point supplies of silver halves will disappear.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals