Silvers popped.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Silvers popped.

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:52 am

the original, for wallpaper, if you dont want Scripture on it:
Attachments
268957_10150198483467574_594782573_6740411_665879_n.jpg
268957_10150198483467574_594782573_6740411_665879_n.jpg (34.31 KiB) Viewed 216 times
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:07 pm

neilgin1 wrote: New Mexico?...i should have known, that is a great state, i find it fascinating, had some really important moments there, and one of most tightest buds lives up in the NW corner...great state...

sounds like your friends is in my neck of the woods.

I love this place especially now that I know how to account for food and water in ways most people simply dont know how to do.

cheap land. wide open. I can build orchards for profit or homestead just fine, though it does take a bit longer to get there under these rough conditions.... fine by me, building my own oasis shouldnt be easy anyway....
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Beautiful place Neil - I know all isn't sweet wine and roses, you've got to put some sweat into it - but you've got a perfect place.

Great lightning pic, and a good piece of scripture to go with it!
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby shinnosuke » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Neil, go ahead and carve my name on door of the guest cabin. I'll be there as soon as I can pack the car and drive up from TX.

Very nice spread. May it be the best bunker ever for hunkerin'.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm

68, Shinn-san, thank you both.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:05 pm

neilgin1 wrote:... whats a CEF, and a PSLV, are those funds?...i think by PHYS, u mean physical silver, right?

CEF - Central Fund of Canada (combined physical Gold and SIlver fund - formula for value is on their site)
PHYS - Sprott Physical Gold fund (trades at roughly (price of gold - 200)/10)
PSLV - Sprott Physical Silver fund (trades at roughly (price of silver - 3)/2 )
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby GA-Silver » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:51 pm

I may be wrong, but I see a pullback in AG coming next week.
GA-Silver
Penny Collector Member

Postby beauanderos » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:10 pm

GA-Silver wrote:I may be wrong, but I see a pullback in AG coming next week.

The more often there are pullbacks and that, resultantly, the price stays lower... the higher and faster silver will ultimately spring. Won't hurt my feelings at all if all the manipulations result in silver becoming resource depleted. That's when the fun will start :D
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals