22 Sep 2011

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: 22 Sep 2011

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:32 pm

TXBullion wrote:
Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:
TXBullion wrote:If you want to buy yourself or quickly organize a group buy, you can go to tulving.com and pick up a monster box with free shipping for 2$ over spot over 2.79 on eagles over spot. I think thats your best deal you will get on silver for this drop

Great info, but it begs the question... how many people reading this forum have $20,000 to spend on a monster box?

I am in for 1/10th a monster box if that helps

Sorry TX, for some reason I did not read that first part. I've been excited watching the markets all day and right now the caffeine is wearing off.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:
Sorry TX, for some reason I did not read that first part. I've been excited watching the markets all day and right now the caffeine is wearing off.

i got two sets of two words for you, a roadmap (lol)

first course of action---MOUNTAIN DEW

second course of action- NAP TIME

in its your court now big guy...fun day huh?...naw, i'm serious, we might be getting a gift now. $600 ASES..or 21 times, 21 times.....thats a gift.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:I don't understand your posts Neil. Are being serious, or are you directing sarcasm at someone?

i dont own any silver, no sarcasm. that would mean i dont like you. i think everybody here are good guys, this IS a great forum. you see, i pretend i own silver, but i just get a kick talking about it, i dont really own any silver, how can you on MacDonald's pay!

But i can still have fun talking about it, right?....i DO got some copper pennys though!!! a few wheats. Its a START.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:24 pm

neilgin1 wrote:
Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:

i got two sets of two words for you, a roadmap (lol)

first course of action---MOUNTAIN DEW

second course of action- NAP TIME

in its your court now big guy...fun day huh?...naw, i'm serious, we might be getting a gift now. $600 ASES..or 21 times, 21 times.....thats a gift.

I used to drink Pepsi when I was a young teen... I drank it about 6 12oz bottles daily. I'm really not a soda guy anymore and I hate coffee.

When I feel the need, I take half, or whole caffeine pill. I chew it and take it with water. 30 minutes later I'm in the zone. About 3-4pm my butt starts dragging, but the trading day is over by that time anyway. This all started when I was actively trading stocks in Cali. I abused caffeine then, and I had some series health effects from it.
Last edited by Cu Penny Hoarder on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 pm

neilgin1 wrote:
Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:I don't understand your posts Neil. Are being serious, or are you directing sarcasm at someone?

i dont own any silver, no sarcasm. that would mean i dont like you. i think everybody here are good guys, this IS a great forum. you see, i pretend i own silver, but i just get a kick talking about it, i dont really own any silver, how can you on MacDonald's pay!

But i can still have fun talking about it, right?....i DO got some copper pennys though!!! a few wheats. Its a START.

Sure, if you can't have fun doing this stuff, why do it?

I hoard/sort average of 30-50K copper pennies/wk, but I'm taking a break today because I gotta stay on top of the PM markets. My gold and silver positions are fairly substantial already, so I only buy more on dips. Gold and silver went on sale today and it was a very good day for me. I bought 100 more ASE's and few pre-1933, $20 gold pieces... I love those coins. I'm hoping for another dip tomorrow, but something tells me there won't be anymore steep dips like that for a while.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:45 pm

I could not pass up today's sale either got a few Silver Canadian Cougars and a few Pandas. Heck all it has to do is go back up to yesterdays price and I'll turn a tidy profit! If it drops another % tomorrow I'll kick myself but this cliff jump today was too big not to buy some deal.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby Coppercrazy » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Yeah my call:were near bottom now.this is the dip.Physical market disconnecting from paper.Buy local!
Coppercrazy
Penny Pincher Member

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Coppercrazy wrote:Yeah my call:were near bottom now.this is the dip.Physical market disconnecting from paper.Buy local!

maybe i'm crazy, but we got two big messes on our hands, Greece, which might unhinge the whole Euro happy happy land, and Bank of America is going to a be a HUGE story, there is NO WAY politically this administration can bail out that bank out. And if it "fails"...oh boy. Bye bye to ...."too big to fail".
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:30 pm

neilgin1 wrote:
Coppercrazy wrote:Yeah my call:were near bottom now.this is the dip.Physical market disconnecting from paper.Buy local!

maybe i'm crazy, but we got two big messes on our hands, Greece, which might unhinge the whole Euro happy happy land, and Bank of America is going to a be a HUGE story, there is NO WAY politically this administration can bail out that bank out. And if it "fails"...oh boy. Bye bye to ...."too big to fail".

Totally agree.

BAC has been a charade even before they bought Countrywide. I had an account with them when the stock dipped to around $2 bucks. The bank staff looked very nervous everytime I went in there. I closed the account after I moved out of Cali.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals