More and more dealers...

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

More and more dealers...

Postby John_doe » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:48 am

I have noticed are starting to carry copper rounds and bars. I have not seen any swapping copper cents yet however. I went to a show last weekend (all the dealers were in panic mode, but that's a different story). The main silver guru was talking about.......wait for it........copper, and not silver.

I am excited to see what the red stuff does against other pm's.

Has anyone else noticed the trend of copper bullion catching on?
Ancora Imparo

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails."

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Re: More and more dealers...

Postby NHsorter » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:53 am

Yeah, copper pennies have caught on with me so much that I could not help but pluck a copper cent out of a wishing well this weekend at a theme park with my kids. I mean it was just staring up at me on the lip of the wishing well saying "take me, you wont even get your hand wet" So I nabbed it.

I did give each of my kids a zinc to toss in so it's not really stealing, right? And the copper tossing kid's wish would not have come true anyway since his penny did not even make it in the drink.

Anyway, to really answer you question I have not seen a copper market developing up here, but I also don't make it to many coin shows or shops.
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing