Monday, What's in store?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Monday, What's in store?

Postby shinnosuke » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:11 am

Ag is now $26.33. Please, nobody sell. Stay the course and buy some more. Sell stuff like that signed picture of Elvis in your den and buy some more silver!
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby theo » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:48 am

Back up over 27. This is unreal. I wouldn't be surprised if this recent volatility actually made some PM bears nervous. They have to know that a natural market doesn't behave this way. Lets review the numbers: 14.8 trillion in debt, 1.4 trillion annual deficit for the foreseeable future and effectively zero percent interest rates. Add to that the strong possibility that the F*E*D is helping to bail Europe out.

I'll see if I can pick up some physical Ag on the way to work tomorrow. After the last week I'm convinced that we have less (not more) time to acquire physical PMs.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby 68Camaro » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Not to jinx the bounce-back (another dive into the 20s is not out of the question, whether today or later this week), but it's now back to the Friday close, nearing 31, with an INCREDIBLE range today from 26 to nearly 31. The scale on the plots is now open so wide to capture the dynamic range of multi-day trading that a half buck difference (which would normally be very significant) barely shows as a change on the plots. Oh that 26 was actually a meaningful number to any of us - but its just a number on paper, unfortunately - unattainable (as yet) to the masses.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby blackrabbit » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Well down 18 cents is superb compared to the last couple days. I'd like this level to be the floor and for it to head up from here, but wild gyrations seem to be the order of the day so who knows?
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby Copper Catcher » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:32 pm

I chatted with APMEX this morning asking if they has any generic bars or rounds and she said nope nothing to sell. Everything was blown out....
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Copper Catcher wrote:I chatted with APMEX this morning asking if they has any generic bars or rounds and she said nope nothing to sell. Everything was blown out....

:mrgreen: Good :mrgreen:
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals