Ordering from Brinks/Loomis

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: Ordering from Brinks/Loomis

Postby adagirl » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:19 am

Hoard, are you hoarding all the rollcracker 1000's?
adagirl
Penny Collector Member

Postby highroller4321 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:21 am

mishra142 wrote:I've never been to a brinks facility but I kinda thought they would have some sort of "lobby" area. That I could stop in and talk to someone to pick up a few boxes (being charged a fee of course) Wishful thinking i guess.

It all depends on the facility. Some of them have nice lobby areas that you can walk into without having any problems, sometimes they have armed guards at gates, and sometimes they have interlocking doors and you just talk to a speaker with a camera pointed at you.
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby cesariojpn » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:17 pm

mishra142 wrote:I've never been to a brinks facility but I kinda thought they would have some sort of "lobby" area. That I could stop in and talk to someone to pick up a few boxes (being charged a fee of course) Wishful thinking i guess.

History Channel is airing the Modern Marvels episode "Coin Operated" today, so you might be able to catch the afternoon rotation. The first one has a look inside a Brinks coin operating facility right after highlighting Coinstar.
cesariojpn
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Redemption » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:51 am

I am considering this idea myself, I have yet to make some calls but I am looking at doing some real volume of pennies and half dollars. Humm...
Redemption

Postby thedrifter » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:14 am

JobIII wrote:HR,

You should set-up franchises in different regions of the US.

I would consider buying in.
thedrifter
Penny Collector Member

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing