I love my wife.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: I love my wife.

Postby Thogey » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:36 am

If my wife were asian.....

She be the fattest asian woman you've ever seen. I'd probably get her in sumo for some exerscise.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby shinnosuke » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:32 am

Thogey wrote:If my wife were asian.....

She be the fattest asian woman you've ever seen. I'd probably get her in sumo for some exerscise.

Umm, that's a sport where they bulk up, not trim down. ;)

Those guys eat huge meals and go to sleep. When I was living in Japan, I knew of one huge yokozuna from Hawaii who wouldn't drink anything for hours before flying home because he couldn't fit through the bathroom door on the planes.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Well Bama?....what'd you do for this dear honey?...come on son, testify!
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby BamaJoe » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:58 pm

The wifey got dinner out Saturday. Since Regions was closed today for Columbus Day, I sent her and her best friend down to Pearl River Resort yesterday for a little spa pampering and playing the slots. Talked to her about 30 minutes ago and they are due back in about an hour. Dad stayed with the kids.
If you are waiting for the "correction" to buy you need to realize that the increasing prices ARE the correction.

$100 Silver soon coming to a location near you.
BamaJoe
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:50 pm

BamaJoe wrote:The wifey got dinner out Saturday. Since Regions was closed today for Columbus Day, I sent her and her best friend down to Pearl River Resort yesterday for a little spa pampering and playing the slots. Talked to her about 30 minutes ago and they are due back in about an hour. Dad stayed with the kids.

nice!...."Good work Winthrop!"
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Dude, How did I miss this thread.......Very Cool Joe. Conga-Rats for sure.

BTW Just checked country's tracking thread and your wifes beating you for silver found this month :lol:

Thats a good thing :)
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby amalekidad » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:45 pm

Hey guys – my American wife is great! We have been married for 30 years and I love her more now than when I married her. She does not hassle me in any way about my obsession with Ag. She is even bugging me to get a good deer rifle. AND she is smokin’ hot!
amalekidad
Penny Collector Member

Postby gettin copper » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:24 pm

amalekidad wrote:Hey guys – my American wife is great! We have been married for 30 years and I love her more now than when I married her. She does not hassle me in any way about my obsession with Ag. She is even bugging me to get a good deer rifle. AND she is smokin’ hot!

pic's or it didn't happen...
gettin copper
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Rosco » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:46 am

Mossy wrote:Tell her we think she is much nicer than you deserve. :D

I Agree 8-)
Rarely Hand Sorts ....Hope that the Hoard goes to the Boys
Rosco
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals