First youtube video about junk silver I acquired

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

First youtube video about junk silver I acquired

Postby needler420 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Made my first ever youtube video. Its a little long almost 15 minutes as I pause a lot and can't think of what to say. Its my first time making a video as you'll be able to tell haven't had a chance to edit anything. Please don't make fun of me. May need to turn volume up in till I learn to edit certain things.

Its mainly about junk silver and how I won't pay more then spot for it.

needler420
Penny Sorter Member

Re: First youtube video about junk silver I acquired

Postby AGCoinHunter » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Nice pussy...cat! :lol:
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby morris14ccm » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Where do you use your metal detector? I've thought about getting into that, but not sure there's any good places to look around here.
morris14ccm
Penny Sorter Member

Postby needler420 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:25 pm

morris14ccm wrote:Where do you use your metal detector? I've thought about getting into that, but not sure there's any good places to look around here.

I got this on the main road around the corner from my house. For about a mile long stretch or more was a batch of foreign coins to the side of the road. Lots of Canada coins as well as others. The ones i showed were all the silvers canada expect for a Mexican peso 1964 which wasn't in the video. Found it all metal detecting. Haven't found American silver detecting yet though. The silver quarter and dime I got was from my dad going through change etc.

My metal detector is a hotcake seller entry level. Only cost $160 Tesoro compadre lifetime warranty.
Thanks if that was you that subbed.
needler420
Penny Sorter Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals