Imminent Silver Correction

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Imminent Silver Correction

Postby Beau » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:42 pm

JFF you have proven your self, so I will be watching to see if you do that good this time.
you don`t need a dictionary to figure out what you are saying.

there are posters on here that if you look up all the big words they use, well they don`t know what the words mean eithier their self, or the dictionary is completely wrong.

I am like theogey, I don`t know all the big words, and then I find that the posters don`t either.

I have 3 degrees, so I should know what they are saying, but they don`t either.

GOOD JOB JFF but I`am watching you. :lol: IT`S ALL GOOD.

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Jonflyfish » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Thank you for the kind compliments. The overwhelming majority of positive clearly outweighs the negative in this community of friends.
Keep on keeping on.
Cheers,
Jon
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Jonflyfish » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:51 pm

aristobolus wrote:
Jonflyfish wrote:Perhaps another dip is coming.
Either way, volatility is not going away anytime too soon.

Best,
JFF

Jon, a serious question. Is our economic system possibly ready to collapse? Is a new currency around the corner? A new world order? I ask because you seem to have a unique perspective, and not driven by emotion.

Hi aristobolus.
You raise a good question. I'm not sure what the definition of collapse is through your paradigm, but through mine I do not see an abrupt SHTF EOTWAWKI on the horizon. The reason being is that there isn't anything readily available or necessary to replace the USD. And while it does suffer from an increase in supply syndrome from the chairsatan of the creature from Jekyll Island, this is nothing new. The financial system requires confidence. There is less confidence in the US as before but when honestly challenged at any teller or merchant location, nobody is refusing or even questioning accepting the US currency. The US has been exposed in the turmoil from the extremely overgeared (over-leveraged) CDO and CDS markets during economic expansion via easy capital. The consequences are enormous but not a death knell for the US. Having the most transparent economy has allowed discounting and valuation mechanisms to work through price discovery to the point where intervention has not hindered its progress. This is one reason why many markets are discounted with ease (and pain for many) and yet others (i.e. housing) are slower to unwind. The mess in Europe is real. It is also not very transparent with excessive disinformation and misinformation while the great collusionist experiment (euro currency) finds its fate. China has experienced tremendous growth. And while many are talking about a hard landing, it is due to expansion not life support.

In a nutshell, the fiats are all in a race to the bottom. There may be some that race faster and harder than others but the USD will be the stalwart during the battle of the uglies. The USD is still the overwhelming reserve currency of choice and while some have begun some diversification into a greater basket, that approach has already proven futile and reversing course. The flight to safety is still the USD. This is a greater portion of my earlier reasoning that the strength of the USD could be the Black Swan event when most thought the USD would continue weakening. When Europe accelerates negative instability you will see even more USD strength. Will we see a new currency(s)? To wit- most likely yes as some countries voluntarily or forcibly revert back to the old currencies i.e. Greek Drachmas etc. Because the Euro collusion has been exposed as a failure, the chances of a new world order have to be even more remote.

I know the above views might not be popular in this forum. It is all just IMVHO. Of course I can be 100% wrong just like any other. Always maintain that ALL fiat currencies eventually return to their true intrinsic value. However, I don't think we'll go from where we are today to living like cavemen anytime in the near future.
Having said that, I do believe in holding wealth in real money (everyone here knows what this is) and real durable assets as well as being a prepper and a hoarder. This is due to my personal belief in being fully self sufficient and take the responsibility of providing for my family deadly serious.

All the best!
JFF
Last edited by Jonflyfish on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby balz » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:07 pm

JFF: Do you believe more in hyperinflation or in deflation in the future collapse? Why? What should be our play for PMs?
balz
Penny Collector Member

Postby aristobolus » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Jonflyfish wrote:
aristobolus wrote:

Best,
JFF

Jon, a serious question. Is our economic system possibly ready to collapse? Is a new currency around the corner? A new world order? I ask because you seem to have a unique perspective, and not driven by emotion.

Hi aristobolus.be
You raise a good question. I'm not sure what the definition of collapse is through your paradigm, but through mine I do not see an abrupt SHTF EOTWAWKI on the horizon. The reason being is that there isn't anything readily available or necessary to replace the USD. And while it does suffer from an increase in supply syndrome from the chairsatan of the creature from Jekyll Island, this is nothing new. The financial system requires confidence. There is less confidence in the US as before but when honestly challenged at any teller or merchant location, nobody is refusing or even questioning accepting the US currency. The US has been exposed in the turmoil from the extremely overgeared (over-leveraged) CDO and CDS markets during economic expansion via easy capital. The consequences are enormous but not a death knell for the US. Having the most transparent economy has allowed discounting and valuation mechanisms to work through price discovery to the point where intervention has not hindered its progress. This is one reason why many markets are discounted with ease (and pain for many) and yet others (i.e. housing) are slower to unwind. The mess in Europe is real. It is also not very transparent with excessive disinformation and misinformation while the great collusionist experiment (euro currency) finds its fate. China has experienced tremendous growth. And while many are talking about a hard landing, it is due to expansion not life support.

In a nutshell, the fiats are all in a race to the bottom. There may be some that race faster and harder than others but the USD will be the stalwart during the battle of the uglies. The USD is still the overwhelming reserve currency of choice and while some have begun some diversification into a greater basket, that approach has already proven futile and reversing course. The flight to safety is still the USD. This is a greater portion of my earlier reasoning that the strength of the USD could be the Black Swan event when most thought the USD would continue weakening. When Europe accelerates negative instability you will see even more USD strength. Will we see a new currency(s)? To wit- most likely yes as some countries voluntarily or forcibly revert back to the old currencies i.e. Greek Drachmas etc. Because the Euro collusion has been exposed as a failure, the chances of a new world order have to be even more remote.

I know the above views might not be popular in this forum. It is all just IMVHO. Of course I can be 100% wrong just like any other. Always maintain that ALL fiat currencies eventually return to their true intrinsic value. However, I don't think we'll go from where we are today to living like cavemen anytime in the near future.
Having said that, I do believe in holding wealth in real money (everyone here knows what this is) and real durable assets as well as being a prepper and a hoarder. This is due to my personal belief in being fully self sufficient and take the responsibility of providing for my family deadly serious.

All the best!
JFF

Thanks for the thoughtful response.

God bless,

Aristobolus
aristobolus
Penny Collector Member

Postby Jonflyfish » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 am

The silver market still looks like another selloff is coming.
Be cool about this.
Cheers,
JFF
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby SteelCityCopper » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Jonflyfish wrote:
aristobolus wrote:

Best,
JFF

Hi aristobolus.be

All the best!
JFF

Good info!
Jason
- JPM doesn't determine our prices, the market does -
Steel City Copper
http://www.steelcitycopper.com
SteelCityCopper
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Thogey » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Jonflyfish wrote:The silver market still looks like another selloff is coming.
Be cool about this.Cheers,
JFF

You are a Baaad Man!

If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Jonflyfish » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:59 am

Thogey wrote:
Jonflyfish wrote:The silver market still looks like another selloff is coming.
Be cool about this.Cheers,
JFF

You are a Baaad Man!

...and apparently float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. :-)
Cheers,
JFF
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Jonflyfish » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:15 am

Perhaps this is an imminent correction commencing.
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby TXBullion » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Jonflyfish wrote:Perhaps this is an imminent correction commencing.

Thanks Jon, I will be dumping all my holdings :lol: JK. But I was hoping this moment would come, wasnt sure how long it would take but I knew the crystal ball would speak :D

Jokingly though, DYODD everyone......
TXBullion

Postby Treetop » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Im hoping gold drops another 100 bucks or more and silver to 25.... shine on me PM gods!!! lol
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Jonflyfish » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:59 am

Perhap this is near the range top for silver where it meets some perilous resistance and slides into a deeper correction.
Maybe I'll be 100% wrong. Let's see...

Cheers!
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Jonflyfish wrote:Perhap this is near the range top for silver where it meets some perilous resistance and slides into a deeper correction.

Cheers!

Let me make sure I understand this correctly because what you wrote seems fairly complicated...

It might go down, but it might go up? :roll:

What a crystal ball prediction! :lol:
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby TXBullion » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:
Jonflyfish wrote:Perhap this is near the range top for silver where it meets some perilous resistance and slides into a deeper correction.

Cheers!

Let me make sure I understand this correctly because what you wrote seems fairly complicated...

I think he means the peak area before it slides down. The highest point range before it starts to slide....
TXBullion

Postby Jonflyfish » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:25 am

Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:

Cheers!

Yes. To say it might squeeze to the top of the range (I think we are there now) before it goes down. ECB has shot its load
Let the deleveraging begin(resume).
But this is no crystal ball prediction. I'll leave the ball rubbing to you.

Cheers!
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby TXBullion » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:59 am

Jonflyfish wrote:
Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:

Cheers!

Yes. To say it might squeeze to the top of the range (I think we are there now) before it goes down. ECB has shot its load

Cheers!

Very well said :oops: :lol:
TXBullion

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Jonflyfish wrote:
Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:

Cheers!

Cheers!

Name calling and jokes aside, you're still saying that "it might go up, or it might go down" which is completely absurd. Bottom line is that NO ONE here can accurately predict up or down moves, especially in the short term.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby TXBullion » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:20 pm

JohnFlyFish Can. And if you placed bets everytime he made his calls, youd be making $$ Granted there is a lot more behind the scenes that he doesnt post. I dont know why everyone always comments him down when you just go through and see that he obviously is able to make $$ with what he says. I bet he owns basketball teams or something :D

If you look at the things he says, its not always yes or no. Im not sure how he derives his decisions, but now he thinks it will go down, so he shorts it 100$ total, then the price goes up 2$ total, he then puts in another short for 200$ dollars at the increased price, the price then drops to 3$ below the original price, he mad money on both shorts......... Im not into the trading but I really think he has a good way to do things. Maybe I give him too much credit but then I see people running around here making predictions that are 90% wrong where he is wright 90% of the time. (really 100% of the time).

Dont take this personally but i have seen him get shot down by at least 3 different people and it gets annoying. Just leave the guy alone, and let those who appreciate his words hear them.

Thanks for your posts JFF , and Im on the JFF boat!
TXBullion

Postby fb101 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Cheers!

You think we'll correct deeper from here?

At 35.09 we blew through the Fibonacci level of $34.70 ( 50% retracement )
and the next one to worry about is $36.77 which represents a 61.8% rally.

I'd appreciate an real answer..........I'm questioning not debating..........
fb101

Postby Beau » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:25 pm

TXBullion wrote:JohnFlyFish Can. And if you placed bets everytime he made his calls, youd be making $$ Granted there is a lot more behind the scenes that he doesnt post. I dont know why everyone always comments him down when you just go through and see that he obviously is able to make $$ with what he says. I bet he owns basketball teams or something :D

If you look at the things he says, its not always yes or no. Im not sure how he derives his decisions, but now he thinks it will go down, so he shorts it 100$ total, then the price goes up 2$ total, he then puts in another short for 200$ dollars at the increased price, the price then drops to 3$ below the original price, he mad money on both shorts......... Im not into the trading but I really think he has a good way to do things. Maybe I give him too much credit but then I see people running around here making predictions that are 90% wrong where he is wright 90% of the time. (really 100% of the time).

Dont take this personally but i have seen him get shot down by at least 3 different people and it gets annoying. Just leave the guy alone, and let those who appreciate his words hear them.

Thanks for your posts JFF , and Im on the JFF boat!

GO GET EM TX ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID
JFF please don`t quit because of a few people like these.
tell us what is going to happen.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR POST JFF.
Beau

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby shinnosuke » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:07 pm

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:[
Name calling and jokes aside, you're still saying that "it might go up, or it might go down" which is completely absurd. Bottom line is that NO ONE here can accurately predict up or down moves, especially in the short term.

You are right to a certain extent, and so is JFF. What JFF is saying is it looks like a trend downward still to come, but the market is so volatile he cannot accurately predict which way it is going to go. He is playing his hunches based on the best info. he can find (just like all of us). He is hedging what he says so that no one will blindly follow him and then latter blame him for doing so. Basically, both of you are saying the same thing, just using different words. Cut him some slack, okay?

I like to listen to JFF. I don't fully understand all of it, but I still enjoy reading about it! :)

About 3+ weeks ago, I personally predicted silver would drop to $25 before it starts it's next trend upwards. JFF is confirming what I think.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Jonflyfish » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:27 am

Aloha friends. My apologies that I am not able to be here more to chat with friends. Appreciate the kind remarks. It would seem that the same conditions exist as posted earlier. A massive deleveraging event seems to be building as now the ECB is cutting rates as they previously vowed not to. Risk on demand is drying up like cement. Supply and USD tidal shift in the works. Perhaps I'll be 100% wrong. The future is always unknowable. Mind your risk.

Cheers!
J
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby TXBullion » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:34 am

Jonflyfish wrote:Aloha friends. My apologies that I am not able to be here more to chat with friends. Appreciate the kind remarks. It would seem that the same conditions exist as posted earlier. A massive deleveraging event seems to be building as now the ECB is cutting rates as they previously vowed not to. Risk on demand is drying up like cement. Supply and USD tidal shift in the works. Perhaps I'll be 100% wrong. The future is always unknowable. Mind your risk.

Cheers!
J

Can you clarify what is "risk on demand"? I have not heard that before and is intriguing :)
TXBullion

PreviousNext

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals