25th anniversary set (billing starts)

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

25th anniversary set (billing starts)

Postby reddirtcoins » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Starting to see billing on the account and hear others are seeing the same. It won't be long now!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: 25th anniversary set (billing starts)

Postby avidbrandy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:01 pm

yep got mine billed today.

Sold all the sets already. got $3000 after feebay took its cut
avidbrandy
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Hawkeye » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Mine was billed today. Bring them on.
Metal > Paper
Hawkeye
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby everything » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:11 pm

I have a pending charge. Funny thing just happened. Called the CC company, due to an inquiry to make sure I've been billed. So sorry, since I forgot my old defunct phone number that is listed on the account they could not work with me. So, I call the credit union where I got the card from some 20 years ago, all of a sudden I'm not supposed to have this CC since I closed the CU account, so they will mail me whatever so I can send them 5 bucks and re-open a savings account as they probably changed policy, and you have to at least have a savings account to have the credit card. Well, OK, whatever, so then the gal at the CU tells me the phone number on the account without me even asking, she just wanted to verify it, and I'm like sweet, thanks. Still, what a complete hassle for nothing.., and it's all your fault AEV for starting this thread :lol:
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby highroller4321 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:42 pm

everything wrote:I have a pending charge. Funny thing just happened. Called the CC company, due to an inquiry to make sure I've been billed. So sorry, since I forgot my old defunct phone number that is listed on the account they could not work with me. So, I call the credit union where I got the card from some 20 years ago, all of a sudden I'm not supposed to have this CC since I closed the CU account, so they will mail me whatever so I can send them 5 bucks and re-open a savings account as they probably changed policy, and you have to at least have a savings account to have the credit card. Well, OK, whatever, so then the gal at the CU tells me the phone number on the account without me even asking, she just wanted to verify it, and I'm like sweet, thanks. Still, what a complete hassle for nothing.., and it's all your fault AEV for starting this thread :lol:

Better hope they dont cancel the CC and than cause your mint order to get canceled!
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby reddirtcoins » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Yep... Same thing the wife always tells me, " it's all your fault"...
Baahahaha.....
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Corsair » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:36 pm

Since having your CCs billed, has anyone's ship date changed?
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby reddirtcoins » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:40 am

Mine now says, In stock and reserved...
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby cfnnb » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:11 am

Mine both got charged but my discover declined it because it thought it was a fraudulent charge. I just called the mint and changed my card without a problem. I was worried!
cfnnb
Penny Sorter Member

Postby highroller4321 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:06 am

cfnnb wrote:Mine both got charged but my discover declined it because it thought it was a fraudulent charge. I just called the mint and changed my card without a problem. I was worried!

Did they send you an email saying it was declined?
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby cfnnb » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:11 am

No they didn't. Discover called me at 4am this morning. I was not awake so they declined the charge and now discover wont let me access my account because they think it was fraud. I need to call them. But the mint was more important this morning. They already charged my other card and it has now been shipped. Im very impressed with the turnaround. I figured it would be backed up.
cfnnb
Penny Sorter Member

Postby highroller4321 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:17 am

cfnnb wrote:No they didn't. Discover called me at 4am this morning. I was not awake so they declined the charge and now discover wont let me access my account because they think it was fraud. I need to call them. But the mint was more important this morning. They already charged my other card and it has now been shipped. Im very impressed with the turnaround. I figured it would be backed up.

Hmm you would think the mint would have said something lol.

I wouldn't be impressed till you get them ;)
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby cfnnb » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:27 am

Yea when I called they said there was a hold on the order because of the declined credit card.
cfnnb
Penny Sorter Member

Postby oober » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Mine is marked shipped now and I have a tracking number. Woo hoo!!

12:06 Est was my order time.
oober
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby PolishPunisher » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:05 pm

My first set says "In stock and reserved" and card has been charged ordered at 3.45 eastern.
Second set is still on back order with a ship date of 11/22. I'm not optimistic about getting it as I didn't order it until 5.15 eastern.
PolishPunisher
Penny Pincher Member

Postby HPMBTT » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:17 pm

My CC has been authorized. This is good news. :)
HPMBTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby PolishPunisher » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:13 pm

When do you think they will be finished charging the CC's?
PolishPunisher
Penny Pincher Member

Postby HPMBTT » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:25 pm

PolishPunisher wrote:When do you think they will be finished charging the CC's?

That's an easy one. Right after they've reached/verified orders totaling 100,000 sets. :lol:
HPMBTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby reddirtcoins » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Pinch me!!!!! I can't wait.. Well guess I'll have to.
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals