A small stack

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: A small stack

Postby balz » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:00 am

Thogey wrote:
philadelphiafan wrote:
tbram88 wrote:A nice way to add to the stack in small bites is Kurr's 1g. bars they are very nice and affordable.

I believe there are some for sale right now, yep here it is http://www.realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9489

He is selling 100 at a time but if some of you guys want to split these up PM me and I will buy them and split them up into smaller lots.

All the best...Bob.

i am too young to work.... therefore dont have any cash :(

Wrong attitude young man.

If you're old enough to type on this computer you're old enough to work.

Figure it out, mow lawns, stack firewood, pick up dog crap.

It's all about attitude. Figure it out now and you will be a lot better off.

Damn right. He has the right attitude; now he needs the money. I started newspaper delivery when I was 9 years old.. if only I had saved let's say 25% of what I made...
balz
Penny Collector Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals