Market volume lacks "conviction"

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Market volume lacks "conviction"

Postby 68Camaro » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:26 am

Market volume down 22% year to year. Market lacks "conviction". Ya think?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Wheres-th ... et=&ccode=
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Market volume lacks "conviction"

Postby 68Camaro » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 am

Interesting that I post this, and 2-1/2 hours later it already falls off the "new post" list even though there are only half-dozen in front of it, so I'm re-posting. Don't know how the new post list works, but it seems to hit an arbitrary cut-off, rather than actually grabbing the last 20 posts, or past 6 hours, etc.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Market volume lacks "conviction"

Postby Mossy » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:06 pm

(I go with the "unread posts" option.)
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions