Silver Crash at $50 was Inevitable

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Silver Crash at $50 was Inevitable

Postby beauanderos » Sun May 08, 2011 4:26 pm

http://www.bullionbullscanada.com/index ... Itemid=130 "the $50/oz mark is of enormous importance to them, because it is the last time that their manipulation operations will be aided by any technical “resistance”. The reason that this current attack is as extreme as the banksters could possibly conjure up is that they are desperate to create the appearance of a “crash” as silver approached the $50/oz mark." "As I’ve pointed out many times in the past, “technical analysis” is 100% meaningless in manipulated markets. All technical analysis is based on a very long list of assumptions, starting with “free and open markets”.

Could Da Boyz have intentionally laid off manipulating silver on its recent record run-up in order to allow the appearance of a parabolic surge... thus making it that much more plausible that a correction was overdue, so as not to arouse the suspicions of a public that still believes in free markets when they again engineered the price lower?
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Silver Crash at $50 was Inevitable

Postby franklin » Sun May 08, 2011 7:43 pm

I was listening to Money Talk while on the way to visit my mom this afternoon and the host was interviewing a fellow about, primarily, oil prices. The guest said that the speculation had gotten out of control in the oil market and that THE ADMINISTRATION had ordered that the margins get raised in order to bring the price of oil down, "just like they ordered in the silver market several days ago." He said the silver price had gotten too frothy.
franklin
Penny Collector Member

Postby coppertone » Sun May 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Did those who own the physical metal suddenly change their mind on what they thought their silver was worth? Did the supply and demand fundamentals suddenly change? Has any thing really changed concerning US/world debt levels and expansion in money supply. No. This is obviously a paper push by those who either benefit from low silver prices or are hurt by high silver prices.
coppertone
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Morsecode » Sun May 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Yes, and yes.

In lieu of the dead cat bounce look for the dead banker catapult. Back to mid 40's in no time. Physical investor sentiment has not been rattled and will prevail.
Let's Go Brandon Kamala
Morsecode

Postby NotABigDeal » Sun May 08, 2011 7:58 pm

I sold some yesterday. My dealer was talking about "them" crashing silver. He was even saying that now is a good time to get into a little cash for the inevitable upswing....

Deal
I plead the 2nd....

Control your kids and your crazy ass relatives, leave my guns alone.

TTS 10/30/60-10/25/13 Dad.
NotABigDeal

Postby beauanderos » Sun May 08, 2011 8:11 pm

It never hurts, if you're nervous or need to pay bills, to pull a small amount of profits from the table. You may, or may not, be able to replace it at lower cost... and resultantly show a "profit" in ounces. I think the greater risk at this point is to be holding fiat, rather than silver.
Last edited by beauanderos on Sun May 08, 2011 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby andrewjackson » Sun May 08, 2011 11:31 pm

8-) I second that! Did anyone hear George Sorros told the public that he was retreating from metals. Can anyone trust a word this globalist says! A couple of weeks ago the producer of the liberty dollar was referred to as a unique terrorist! Yes Silver dropped, but I think the short's are in trouble JP Morgan especially. They are all likely stocking up on physical during this dip. It will not be repressed for long. I heard tonight that the Greeks might default, wonder what that will do to the markets? 80 dollar silver just around the corner :lol:
andrewjackson
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Chief » Mon May 09, 2011 12:07 am

Today on CNBC they were talking that the drop in silver was due to investors taking profits from their gains. I don't know what to believe, but if you can find silver at face value, why not take it? Just my opinion, and I am not heavily invested in silver, too volatile for me.
Chief
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby andrewjackson » Mon May 09, 2011 9:34 pm

:D Nice gains on silver today! I Know this market can be volatile in the short term, but look at the eleven year chart. Silver has outperformed gold.
andrewjackson
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Jonflyfish » Tue May 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Chief wrote:Today on CNBC they were talking that the drop in silver was due to investors taking profits from their gains. I don't know what to believe, but if you can find silver at face value, why not take it? Just my opinion, and I am not heavily invested in silver, too volatile for me.

I can help you with what to believe when "they" talk about "profit taking".
You can believe that in a zero sum game, when someone is "profit taking", someone else is "profit giving". Anything else is to entertain and keep an audience's attention long enough to sell advertising.
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals