Is A Physical Silver Shortage Spike Imminent?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Is A Physical Silver Shortage Spike Imminent?

Postby neilgin1 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:35 pm

i know, i know, but well worth a look, and as i was watching the video, i heard a lil voice say, 'watch out for confiscation'.

TPTB are the TPTB for a reason, we think we're just going to be "allowed" a windfall, and not have silver classified a 'strategic metal", with all THAT entails? think again. bone up on black market rules.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/physical- ... e-imminent
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: Is A Physical Silver Shortage Spike Imminent?

Postby fb101 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:05 pm

thanks for that.
fb101
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby beauanderos » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:37 am

It is inevitable, if silver truly spikes explosively on genuine scarcity issues, to many multiples of it's present value, that because of it's strategic worth as an absolute, irreplaceable industrial component... that TPTB will initiate a means to siphon our stashes away. They will implement whatever mandates and statutes they have to take what is ours without fair compensation once we are off the plateau of peak silver and fast plunging towards complete depletion. Just one additional exit strategy factor that merits serious consideration. As well, at some point in the future there won't just be oil wars. China has already taken the opening shots announcing global resource wars. Silver wars in particular could be just as easily fomented. After all, we really need to interdict all the drug trafficking from Mexico... right? I guess we're just gonna have to set up a permanent military base to operate from locally. Hey look? "Gee... we didn't realize that we had just occupied the heart of the silver mining district with our foreign bases! Really... we didn't!" :o :shock: :roll: So it won't just be nationalization that equity holders need to be concerned by... but which country is doing the nationalizing. Could also incorporate peaceful means, such as territorial acquisition of the northern border states creeping southward further into Mexico as a means of bypassing current immigration problems and granting quasi-legal amnesty status through faux-statehood. And, at that point, for the good of the Nation, continued privitization of silver mines would be disallowed and the production be swallowed at the source by the silver-indigent industrial complex. Looney Tunes, right? Just watch. :o
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:42 pm

beauanderos wrote:It is inevitable, Looney Tunes, right? Just watch. :o

no....no looney tunes Raymundo, when the crowd disagrees with ya, yer probably right. rather than write a pithy post, some of my kin had a documentary done about them, learn to be a White, minus of course violence, drunkeness and addiction to opiates....just learn to be a White....plenty of mine shafts roun the way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ysuG2O0zw

yeehaw.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Someone is gonna have to provide dental care for all dem Whites down Wesvirginnee way. Do we have any voluteers?

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby silverflake » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:58 pm

neilgin1, good to see some of your posts. Nice looking family in the documentary there. As my grandmother used to say, "It takes all kinds...". Thanks for the informative silver video. I am begining to wonder if my PMs are becoming a burden. Yes, there it is- my first hint of doubt. And its not because I don't think they will increase in value (they will), it just seems sometimes like those of us who plan and work our stinkin' butts off, end up being the ones who get shafted - I am referring to the threat of confiscation or some kind of strangle tax when I finally cash in. beauanderos had a post last week expressing his frustration with the manipulation by JP Morgan and I can't blame him. I have the stiff upper lip but just not sure what future holds. On a cynical, 'keep stacking' note, there's just not anywhere else I see to put my FRNs.

OK, I vented, thanks for listening.
silverflake
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby baggerman » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:59 pm

silverflake wrote:neilgin1, good to see some of your posts. Nice looking family in the documentary there. As my grandmother used to say, "It takes all kinds...". Thanks for the informative silver video. I am begining to wonder if my PMs are becoming a burden. Yes, there it is- my first hint of doubt. And its not because I don't think they will increase in value (they will), it just seems sometimes like those of us who plan and work our stinkin' butts off, end up being the ones who get shafted - I am referring to the threat of confiscation or some kind of strangle tax when I finally cash in. beauanderos had a post last week expressing his frustration with the manipulation by JP Morgan and I can't blame him. I have the stiff upper lip but just not sure what future holds. On a cynical, 'keep stacking' note, there's just not anywhere else I see to put my FRNs.

I think that is the key issue "there's just not anywhere else I see to put my FRNs" I guess in the future if they want my stack they might as well take my lead also :evil:
baggerman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Mossy » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Hard to pick out anything good for long term wealth storage that cannot be called a "strategic resource", if it's just wiggled around a little. Even plain lead ingots (which have the additional problem of being a "pollutant".)
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:53 pm

silverflake wrote:neilgin1, good to see some of your posts. Nice looking family in the documentary there. As my grandmother used to say, "It takes all kinds...". Thanks for the informative silver video. I am begining to wonder if my PMs are becoming a burden. Yes, there it is- my first hint of doubt. And its not because I don't think they will increase in value (they will), it just seems sometimes like those of us who plan and work our stinkin' butts off, end up being the ones who get shafted - I am referring to the threat of confiscation or some kind of strangle tax when I finally cash in. beauanderos had a post last week expressing his frustration with the manipulation by JP Morgan and I can't blame him. I have the stiff upper lip but just not sure what future holds. On a cynical, 'keep stacking' note, there's just not anywhere else I see to put my FRNs.

Flake, thanks for the kind words about the brood and all. When visiting, you just got to keep an eye on any med's yer holding, there's a 'whats yours is mine' mentality when it comes to pills, which cuts both ways, but that all can lead to ugly family scenes...anyway, 'your first hint of doubt'?......naw, banish the thought brother. God willing, we're all gonna be okay, we all might have to adopt non traditional patterns, for instance, in a dry county, there's always likker for sale.....but the counties DRY, its not 'allowed', but the likker's there....you feel me? You just roll like that, make it an adventure. Look at King David, he's fleeing from Saul, goes to the enemy king at Lachish, and does what? puts on a big act, foaming at the mouth, pretending he's a nutbag, they think he's insane, they leave him alone.....just stay focused and prayed up, never doubt, lean on faith.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:56 pm

beauanderos wrote:Someone is gonna have to provide dental care for all dem Whites down Wesvirginnee way. Do we have any voluteers?

i thought you might know some gooooood first responders Raymundo....dental care is a good pair of pliers and some grount up Vikes. all ya need. can i get a witness?
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals