You Don't Have to be Andrew McGuire to Predict Manipulations

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

You Don't Have to be Andrew McGuire to Predict Manipulations

Postby beauanderos » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:50 am

Let's see what Da Boyz decide to do in fourteen minutes. There's usually a coordinated move implemented by the NY trading desks at 12:00 EST. Whether a further steep plunge to the downside, or a decision to start covering... I can't tell you. Just interesting to watch. Wish paper cuts didn't hurt so much :oops: :shock: :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: You Don't Have to be Andrew McGuire to Predict Manipulat

Postby adagirl » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:58 am

Thanks for posting this! Most on here already know, but I was about to post a Warning to folks to not be frightened out of their gold and silver positions. If you have the fiat or other resources, this is a great buying opportunity. The timing of this manipulation is very interesting
adagirl
Penny Collector Member

Postby beauanderos » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:51 pm

I posted charts in an older thread about two or three weeks ago. Covering a 14 year period, min to min, it shows CLEAR market interventions occuring in silver (primarily at 10:00am EST) and in gold (primarily at 12:00am EST). Naturally, as the two metals track each other to a great extent, they are both affected to some degree when this occurs.
beauanderos

Postby barrytrot » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:58 pm

beauanderos wrote:I posted charts in an older thread about two or three weeks ago. Covering a 14 year period, min to min, it shows CLEAR market interventions occuring in silver (primarily at 10:00am EST) and in gold (primarily at 12:00am EST). Naturally, as the two metals track each other to a great extent, they are both affected to some degree when this occurs.

With that the case did you look at doing a straddle or some other strategy that benefits from a move in either direction? If it moves at close to the same time I would think that would be a sound strategy.
barrytrot

Postby beauanderos » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:07 pm

barrytrot wrote:
beauanderos wrote:I posted charts in an older thread about two or three weeks ago. Covering a 14 year period, min to min, it shows CLEAR market interventions occuring in silver (primarily at 10:00am EST) and in gold (primarily at 12:00am EST). Naturally, as the two metals track each other to a great extent, they are both affected to some degree when this occurs.

With that the case did you look at doing a straddle or some other strategy that benefits from a move in either direction? If it moves at close to the same time I would think that would be a sound strategy.

I have to trade within my 401K and it takes three days to settle. I can't "day-trade." A more embarassing admission is... to tell the truth, I have no idea how to accomplish whatever it is you are referring to. Way beyond my abilities. :oops: On a Maslow's Heirarchy of Traders... I'm on the bottom level, sounds like you and Market Harmony and JFF are near the apex.
beauanderos

Postby beauanderos » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:08 pm

And the other thing is, such moves don't occur predictably with consistency, every day. It's just at those times when the most exaggerated volatility prints.
beauanderos

Postby barrytrot » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:12 pm

beauanderos wrote:
barrytrot wrote:

I have to trade within my 401K and it takes three days to settle. I can't "day-trade." A more embarassing admission is... to tell the truth, I have no idea how to accomplish whatever it is you are referring to. Way beyond my abilities. :oops: On a Maslow's Heirarchy of Traders... I'm on the bottom level, sounds like you and Market Harmony and JFF are near the apex.

You can get your 401k to allow (nearly) full option trading, including straddles, etc. And the 3 day rule doesn't really matter if you are using only 5% of your capital with each trade. Option leverage allows you to trade the full amount but only use 5% of the cash.
barrytrot

Postby beauanderos » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:34 pm

beauanderos

Postby beauanderos » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:35 pm

beauanderos