Got love CWR rolls.

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Got love CWR rolls.

Postby henrysmedford » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Today Franklin stopped into a Chase branch and asked if they had any CWR and they had $30 the teller saw that there was writing on the rolls and asked the other teller for a Sharpie and then after marking out about $10 she said oh they are just marked with dates and wanted to know if I wanted them marked out. I said no and and asked who died and they ask how did I know. :mrgreen: Did get four roll of 2009 string bu cents . The rest CU.
ImageImageImage
henrysmedford
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Got love CWR rolls.

Postby baggerman » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Nice score! I bought $75 worth of CWRs the other day and about $60 worth was somebody elses dumpings LOL.
baggerman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby henrysmedford » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:56 pm

I gave the same bank one of Franklin's card and ask if the could call if they got more CWR from odd places. One hour later the called and had $100 that they got from a car wash the owner told them that he pulls the change out of the trash from the car wash and get about 1K a year of change that way. :mrgreen:
henrysmedford
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:00 pm

You have a wierd cell phone number.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby henrysmedford » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Thogey wrote:You have a wierd cell phone number.

After the ABC story all has changed.

:mrgreen:
henrysmedford
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing