OH WOW! What a way to start the weekend!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: OH WOW! What a way to start the weekend!

Postby coinwolf » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Congratulations! Nice little pick up, now you can return them to me my wife accidently cashed them in. Once again thanks for saving them for me, I'll pay to have them shipped back.
coinwolf
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby uthminsta » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Actually, I was on my way over to coinwolf's house, so if you want to ship them to me I will take them over. :)
uthminsta
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Saabman » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 am

WOW!!! Sweet score!!!!! WTG!!!!
Cerca Trova!!!

Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
-Sid
Saabman
Post Hoarder

Postby AGCoinHunter » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:08 am

Great find! Congrats.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby erving32 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:51 pm

GREAT SCORE congrats getting my first 500 dollars of halfs tommorrow. I will probably get skunked
erving32

Postby Chief » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:18 pm

erving32 wrote:GREAT SCORE congrats getting my first 500 dollars of halfs tommorrow. I will probably get skunked

Be positive!! :D You never know... ;)
Chief
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Heartkill » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Congratulations on a great score! I pulled $90 face in 40% halves out of CWR's earlier this month... I hope this trend continues! :mrgreen:
Heartkill
Penny Collector Member

Postby bman » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:15 pm

misteroman wrote:Yes great score and you'd be surprised hom many people dont realized that 65-70 are silver. had to argue with a guy the other day that had 10 or so rolls from his father in law. also thought 64's were worth $25 a piece though

Don't argue with him...just sell him your 1964's at a 10% discount and pay him 10% over face for his 40%ers....he'll think he's taking advantage of you! :lol:
my old Realcent feedback thread: http://realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=171
bman
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals