$1,000,000 in gold coins found

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

$1,000,000 in gold coins found

Postby IdahoCopper » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:19 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ra ... 24430.html

"One of the workers (was) attacking the building's ceiling with a crowbar when gold coins started to rain down on him, followed by sacks of gold,"
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Re: $1,000,000 in gold coins found

Postby pennypicker » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Well at least their French gold coins so we don't have to worry about U.S. gold coin slab populations going up in the near future--like a could afford to buy one anyway! LOL
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach

"I'd rather play against Michael Jordan than Larry Bird...Jordan made you look bad but Bird made you look stupid!"--JAMES WORTHLY, Laker Hall-of-Famer
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: $1,000,000 in gold coins found

Postby TXSTARFIRE » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:06 pm

There is another article about this find that is linked at the coinflation website. That article states that the gold coins are all U.S. $20.00 coins.

tt
TXSTARFIRE
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals