Me thinks I've pissed someone off

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Me thinks I've pissed someone off

Postby tractorman » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Welcome, F.U. !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
tractorman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby dan53 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:12 pm

I can usually tell if the coin is gonna have a "J" on it before I look at the face. (I edge sort) Sometimes its hard to tell a 40% from a clad non silver. Its on those coins that I can find the J. I have told you this before but one of my happier moments of sorting was the day I found a 40% with a "J" on it. In other words you missed one. But as far as being pissed off over the mark on the coin? No way, life is to short to get pissed off over the inconsequential crap. As far as I am concerned, keep on sorting and keep on marking.............oh yeah its been awhile since you missed a silver coin.....I'll be waiting. :mrgreen:
dan53
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Fred Underwood » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone. It really does warm my heart to know you're such a friendly bunch. :)

Sincerely,
F.U.
Fred Underwood

Postby tedandcam » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 pm

TWICE I've found a 40%er with FU painted in yellow over a J ! :lol:
tedandcam
Penny Collector Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals