Where did JFF go?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Where did JFF go?

Postby Ireland_925 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 am

Jonflyfish used offer some good advice in the silver market. Seemed pretty knowledgeable and had some pretty good calls. I would love to hear more about where he stands in the current PM market. Just haven't seen any posts from him, maybe I missed them though.
Ireland_925

Re: Where did JFF go?

Postby Saabman » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:52 am

I was wondering that as well. And Neilgin1? Both I thought were insightful and interesting to read.
Cerca Trova!!!

Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
-Sid
Saabman
Post Hoarder

Postby silverflake » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:59 am

I am a neilgin1 fan. Kind of miss him too. From what I could poece together from his posts, it seems like his land kept him pretty busy. neilgin1 if your out there, we miss your wit and wisdom.
silverflake
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby pennypicker » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:47 am

Reading the sometimes confrontational posts of both of these members was one of the primary reasons I logged in everyday.
They were both very informative and many time entertaining to say the least...
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach

"I'd rather play against Michael Jordan than Larry Bird...Jordan made you look bad but Bird made you look stupid!"--JAMES WORTHLY, Laker Hall-of-Famer
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby AlexTG » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:56 am

Ireland_925 wrote:Jonflyfish used offer some good advice in the silver market. Seemed pretty knowledgeable and had some pretty good calls. I would love to hear more about where he stands in the current PM market. Just haven't seen any posts from him, maybe I missed them though.

Thank you for remembering his name. I am glad to see I am not the only one looking for some guidance on if this is a breakout or if we will see a pull back soon. I know I can find chart analysis elsewhere, but I have found nobody to be as accurate as JFF.

I miss them both and hope they do return soon.
AlexTG
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Weren't they both predicting a big drop for silver?

If it does drop I'm sure one of them will dig up an old thread where they predicted it would drop.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 pm

AlexTG wrote:
Ireland_925 wrote:Jonflyfish used offer some good advice in the silver market. Seemed pretty knowledgeable and had some pretty good calls. I would love to hear more about where he stands in the current PM market. Just haven't seen any posts from him, maybe I missed them though.

Thank you for remembering his name. I am glad to see I am not the only one looking for some guidance on if this is a breakout or if we will see a pull back soon. I know I can find chart analysis elsewhere, but I have found nobody to be as accurate as JFF.

Everyone is accurate if you wait long enough.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby camtender » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 am

Victim of Hubris

Yes, even a broken clock is correct twice a day......................
camtender
Penny Collector Member

Postby Ireland_925 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:14 am

Haha, I do remember the clash between jff and neilgin. I just remember on the last run-up, same time last year, jff had some pretty good and professional calls. Would be nice to see some more TA stuff here, especially in times like these. Spring run-up is here, what will it do this year?
Ireland_925

Postby fb101 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:15 pm

I've been looking for JFFs posts too......
fb101
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby 68Camaro » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:Weren't they both predicting a big drop for silver?

If it does drop I'm sure one of them will dig up an old thread where they predicted it would drop.

It did drop, if you recall... went to 26. I know people were throwing around sub-20 numbers, but I'd bet a fair amount it'll never see the south side of 20 again, maybe nothing below 26 again. Tend to think it'll never go below 30 again, though not a bet I would take as that's only a 20% drop from here.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby creshka46 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 am

You know who else I miss is shinnosuke. He was on here all the time and always good for a laugh. He last visited in December :(
Pennies: $4200 - (0) indians - (5)steel - (1) George V Canadian
Nickels: $6500 - (62)war - (23)buf - (1)V nic - (4) key date jeff's
Dimes: $5000 - (24)roos - (2)merc - (2)AgCAN
Halves: $8000 - (7)'64 - (33)40% - (1)walker
creshka46
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby amalekidad » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:37 am

Johny is a Ute fan. He is in morning cause his BBall team is doing so poorly this year.

Actually, I bet he has the same 'good' problem that I have this year. Business is sooooo good that I don't have time to sort or post.

Good luck to y'all - even Ute fans :P
amalekidad
Penny Collector Member

Postby tractorman » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:46 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tractorman
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals