2010 America The Beautiful set

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

2010 America The Beautiful set

Postby Beau » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:06 pm

I have a set of 2010 America The Beautiful coins 5 OZ. each, 25 OZ of silver total.
they are all Graded and slabbed by PCGS.

Does anyone know what the are going rate is ?

they are:

1. Hot Springs NP.......PCGS MS 69

2. Grand Canyon NP....PCGS MS 69 PL

3. Yose mite NP.........PCGS MS 69 PL

4. Yellow Stone NP.....PCGS MS 68 DMPL

5. Mount Hood NP.......PCGS MS 68 DMPL

THANKS Beau

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: 2010 America The Beautiful set

Postby inflationhawk » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:24 pm

The premium over spot on the 2010 ATB 5 ouncers is getting smaller and smaller over time. These were initially thought to be rare, but now the mintage on the 2010s is starting to look common compared to the newest issues. I'd take your profits on these now. I don't deal in graded modern coins so I couldn't quote you a price. Check feebay.
inflationhawk
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: 2010 America The Beautiful set

Postby Diggin4copper » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:05 am

I have a couple assorted sets also... When silver hits 40 dollars an ounce I will sell them and buy regular bullion. They take up way too much space....
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals