Free merc dime

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Free merc dime

Postby mauk13r » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:15 am

Roslin financial will give you a free merc dime call 1-800-461-1247. Tell'em you saw the ad on Fox news. They did not ask me for a phone # just an address to send the dime and probably a pile of sh--- uh stuff to try to sell you ;)
mauk13r
Penny Pincher Member

Re: Free merc dime

Postby billo » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:10 am

Thanks, did it.
Nickel and (silver) dime me.
billo
Penny Collector Member

Postby TXBullion » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:25 am

Me too , thank you
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Devil Soundwave » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:27 am

Cursed by geography yet again... :(
Scotsman in residence...

The bankers rubbed their palms together, and the economy went up in flames.

"If the government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away everything you have." Gerald Ford.
Devil Soundwave
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby billo » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 am

Don't worry Soundwave, hopefully someone will post opportunities available in your area.
billo
Penny Collector Member

Postby Devil Soundwave » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 am

billo wrote:Don't worry Soundwave, hopefully someone will post opportunities available in your area.

We rarely get anything good for free in the UK, just taxed up the Whazoo. ;)
Scotsman in residence...

"If the government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away everything you have." Gerald Ford.
Devil Soundwave
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby appjoe » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:15 am

I just did it too.
Thank You for the info
appjoe
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Pennysaved » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:21 pm

The guy I talked to was kind of a jerk to me. I told him I saw the advertisement on TV about the free mercury dime.

He asked me if I was just strictly calling in for a free coin or was I actually interested in buying coins. He asked me that 2 times.

I said I do buy precious metals and he then said "Sir We Only Deal with Coins"

I said well bullion comes as coin, bars, etc. Then he was kind of sarcastic and said Gee Ive only been in this business for 33 years; I never knew that.

He did take my address but I am not sure if I will end up with anything.
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Devil Soundwave » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Man, you should contact the CEO by letter and complain. Sounds like a real jackass - besides everything else, even if you WHERE just wanting the free coin, that is the offer. They can't pick and choose.
Scotsman in residence...

Devil Soundwave
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Pennysaved » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:37 pm

Well when I asked him if he had a problem with me and if I should talk to his supervisor instead, he kind of changed his tune and said he had no problem with me and would take care of me.

Maybe all the phone calls are getting to him :)
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Shattered » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:17 pm

I talked to Edward he seemed nice enough. Looking forward to my dime and "gold kit" in 5 to 7 business days.
Shattered
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby zerocd » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:40 pm

I'm in, thanks for the pointer!

Bet it's a 44'
zerocd
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Think I will set this one out.....Pennysaved's post helped me decide.

Thanks for the heads up anyaways.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Pennysaved » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Well wasn't trying to scare anyone off.

I got my mom to call from her house and she got some lady and said they lady was really nice to her.

Guess it just depends on who you get.
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby jasmatk » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Pennysaved wrote:The guy I talked to was kind of a jerk to me. I told him I saw the advertisement on TV about the free mercury dime.

He asked me if I was just strictly calling in for a free coin or was I actually interested in buying coins. He asked me that 2 times.

I said well bullion comes as coin, bars, etc. Then he was kind of sarcastic and said Gee Ive only been in this business for 33 years; I never knew that.

The woman i talked to gave me that same attitude.and kept asking if i only wanted the dime or was i interested in buying gold i said well you sell silver as well dont you and in a very condesending way she said "yes but our minimum order amount is $2500 ok" i said ok and she said they would mail the dime along with the brocure.
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby appjoe » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Pennysaved wrote:The guy I talked to was kind of a jerk to me. I told him I saw the advertisement on TV about the free mercury dime.

When I called I got a woman I told here why I was calling and she took my name and address and said thank you we will send it out to you. She never mentioned anything else she was very nice. I told my son to call and he said he talked to a man who was very rude and did the same thing as you posted. He asked if he was going to purshace anything or only wanted the coin. My son said send me your information with the Merc. I guess it all depends on who you talk too.
appjoe
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby GA-Silver » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:29 pm

I was told by the one I spoke to that I had to invest $5000 in silver before I could get the offer. This was after I told him I was willing to invest $2500.
GA-Silver
Penny Collector Member

Postby appjoe » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:36 pm

GA-Silver wrote:I was told by the one I spoke to that I had to invest $5000 in silver before I could get the offer. This was after I told him I was willing to invest $2500.

They wanted you to invest $5000 in silver before they would sent you a Merc dime. I hope the Merc is a 1916d
appjoe
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Pennysaved » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Do you think they are starting to double think their "free" silver mercury offer? :-)
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby MO-SILVER! » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Short and sweet.. Merc on the way.
Formerly spartan_b88 on old forum.

"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?" Matthew 16:26
MO-SILVER!
Penny Pincher Member

Postby appjoe » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:21 pm

My daughter called today for the free Merc dime. Now her and her husband have been buying silver and gold for awhile now. They always told me I should have 25% of my investments in PM. When the guy answered she told him she saw the add on Fox for the free Merc. Right away he said "your calling for the free coin" she said yes and before she could tell him she invests in silver and gold he said "We're not in business just to give away silver dimes " Then he hung up on her. Some good PR for the company.
appjoe
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby MO-SILVER! » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:08 pm

My girlfriend called for it and the girl was very rude to her apparently. No details but this seem like a trend.
Formerly spartan_b88 on old forum.

"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?" Matthew 16:26
MO-SILVER!
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Metalhead » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:34 pm

I figure my time is worth more than making a phone call for a $2 coin, but considering what jerks these people are being maybe I'll call just make them suffer!
Metalhead

Postby billo » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:39 pm

They got my phone # and left a message on my phone to call back and verify/customize something. Did anyone else get that?
billo
Penny Collector Member

Postby appjoe » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:18 am

billo wrote:They got my phone # and left a message on my phone to call back and verify/customize something. Did anyone else get that?

They never called me back or ask for my phone#.
appjoe
Penny Hoarding Member

Next

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals